A week later, off shift. Kelly and Stella's date.
Kidd's POV:
"Kira." I call
"Yes mommy?" She runs in
"You're going to Pop and Donna's tonight ok? Mommy is going out with a friend." I tell her
"Yay! I can play with Terrance!" She smiles happily.
"Alright. I'm just gonna pack you a bag." I head to her room and pack her overnight bag with stuff not in boxes.
Kira and I are getting ready to move into Kelly's. I grab my heels and fix my dress. I'm wearing a deep red halter dress that sits mid thigh. I take Kira to my car. I buckle her in and out her bag by her feet. I hop in the drivers seat. I drive to Chief and Donna's. I get Kira out and hold her bag. She runs up the steps and rings the doorbell. Donna answers.
"Hey Kira." Donna smiles
"Donna!" She smiles as Donna lifts her up.
"Here's her bag," I hand the bag to her.
"Thanks Stella. Have a good night." Donna smiles
"Thanks. Bye Kira," I kiss Kira's forehead.
She waves goodbye and I leave. I drive to Kelly's. I get out and knock on his door. He opens it and walks out.
"Hey you." He kisses my cheek.
"No kiss?" I ask him.
He chuckles softly and kisses me.
"Let's go." He walks to my car with me.
"Yes." I smile
We get in and I drive us to the restaurant he got a reservation at. I slip my heels on and exit my car. Kelly loops my arm with his and we walk inside.
"Reservation under Severide?" He asks the sever.
"Follow me." The server leads us in
He guides us to a table and we sit down. He brings us a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Kelly pours it for us as the server leaves. I take a sip and look at the menu.
"Ooh!" I gasp
"What is it Stells?" Kelly asks
"They have rib eye!" I tell him before seeing the price, "oh, it's probably a bit too much."
"How much Stell?" He asks
"$65?" I reply
"Hey, get it. I've got enough." He replies
"Aww, thank you." I respond.
"You're welcome." He replies as a waiter walks over.
"Welcome to Mazziocé Restaurant, are you ready to order?" She asks
"Yes, I'll get the 8oz centre cut ribeye," I order
"And I'll get Pork Chop?" Kelly asks
"Amazing. Anything else?" She asks, writing it down.
"No, that's it," I reply, smiling, "thank you."
"You're welcome." The waiter walks off.
Kelly and I make small talk until a man and woman approach us. I recognise them. Mom and Dad.
"Stella," mom exclaims
"Hey, uh, mom." I exclaim, rubbing a hand over the back of my neck, "what are you doing here?"
"Your father brought me out for dinner." She replies
"Cool." I exclaim, shuffling back towards the window of my seat, "can you, uh. Go?"
"Don't you want to see us? We're your parents!" Dad exclaims, "you will be nice to your mother and I."
I start to shake my leg nervously and Kelly notices.
"Alright, Sir, Ma'am, I think you need to leave us alone!" Kelly tells them.
"You don't get to tell us what to do. She is our daughter." Dad exclaims.
"Go, before I make you go." Kelly gets more protective.
"Is there a problem here?" A waiter walks over.
"This couple is harassing us." Kelly exclaims
"Alright. Sir, Ma'am you need to leave." He starts to guide them out.
They grunt in disapproval and storm out. I settle down and resume my seat.
"You ok baby?" Kelly asks
I nod, "thank you."
"Anytime." He tells me
"Sorry about that, to repay for any discomfort or disruption to your evening, we'd like to pay for your meals." He exclaims
"Thank you sir," Kelly thanks him
"You're welcome, sorry for the disruption." He leaves our table.
We have our food delivered and start to eat. Kelly tells a joke and I laugh. We finish up and head back to his house for a movie.
"Can we watch... Oddball?" I ask
"Sure." He smiles, "want to borrow a hoodie and pants so you have something comfy?"
"Ok." I smile and he enters his room before exiting and chucking a hoodie and pants at me.
I head into a bathroom and change. His clothes are way too big but it's comfy. I'm stealing this hoodie. I walk back out and cuddle him while we watch the movie. I close my eyes.

Kelly's POV:
I look down and see Stella asleep on me. I chuckle softly and turn the tv off. I lift Stella up and carry her to my room. I lay her in my bed. She stirs.
"Shh, your ok babe, go back to sleep." I tell her, "I'll be on the couch."
"No, sleep here." She grabs my hand.
"Ok." I chuckle and climb into bed beside her.
She cuddles up to me and we head to sleep.