Back

LUCIFER'S POV (Again 😊)

I was chatting with Alastor as I felt like he was breathlessly listening. Talking over the elevator music was almost impossible, as we were both softly humming to it. The elevator dinged, immediately gesturing us to step out. Until I saw the front doors open. I squinted, realizing the other hotel members were back! This early? I removed my hand from Alastor's and covered up my neck.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I grumbled. "Why are they here?!", I asked, as a rhetorical question, since Alastor had no idea either. I tried to act like I still hated Alastor, and he got the memo too. We were both fake arguing, and it made me chuckle a bit inside.

"Hi dad! Hi Alastor!" Charlie beamed, running over to us and leaving her luggage with Vaggie to carry over to their room.

"Heyy Char-char!" I smiled broadly, before pulling her into a deep, tight, hug, until I let go a few seconds after. "Why are you guys here so early?"

"Oh, well.. Let's just say you weren't answering any of my calls so I was worried and came back. Did you forget to turn the volume up your phone?" Charlie glared.

"Uhm.. Maybe.." My lips quivered, genuinely feeling guilty to let her down like that and make her worry over me instead of enjoying herself. "I'm really sorry!"

"It's fine, I was actually worried you two would wreck the hotel!" She chuckled. "Did you guys at least get along?"

I didn't want to let Charlie down, but I didn't want her finding out either. I shakily nodded, as her eyes shot up and beamed in joy.

"OH MY GOD! Alastor!" She squealed, pulling Alastor who was about to take a sip of his coffee.

"Charlie!" Alastor hissed. "You almost spilt the coffee all over me!" He groaned.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She shot back instantly. "I-I'll be more careful, but I heard you and Lucifer got along!?" Soon then Charlie pulled me and Alastor face-to-face. Our eyes were wide, as we reddened. 

"Uh yes!" Alastor tittered seeing me all flushed up.

"Ah, well, did you guys eat anything?" Charlie asked, as Vaggie soon walked up behind her.

"No, not yet." Alastor answered before I could. "But since we are all here we could all eat breakfast together!"

"You know, this isn't so bad!" Charlie squealed again. "Dad, Alastor, would you mind sitting next to each other?"

I was feeling skeptical since I had no idea what Alastor would do humiliate me in front of others, knowing his personality.

"Uh, I'm not sure, Char-char.." I mumbled to her, getting a evil grin from Alastor, knowing he was up to no good.

"Please, dad?"

Charlie was begging with big puppy-eyes, knowing I couldn't resist, so I nodded, getting another squeal out of her. Vaggie was already heading over to the kitchen, as Charlie followed suit.

"Alright then, you better not humiliate me." I told Alastor.

"Oh, don't worry darling! I won't tease you for today~"

I got reddened at the sudden change of name, but knew not to question it. I didn't know when I would talk to Charlie about... Me and Lillith and Alastor. But I could worry about that sometime else, I was starving. Alastor was heading over to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I thought it would be best if I just sat and waited, but I had to be cautious around him. And well, the mess he gave me all over my body. I could have easily healed them but part of me didn't, for some odd reason. I ignored it, and made my way over to the dining table with the others.