You laugh. "And I need to ask you something. Who will go first?" You lean forward as he starts taking off his elbow pads. He finally looks at you. And you can tell he's nervous.

"I feel like what you have to say can't wait. You can go first." You tell him suddenly nervous. He just looks away, continuing to take off his gear. When just his pants and skates are left he stands up and looks down at you.

"We need to breakup." He says and you're taken back. That was the last thing you wanted to hear or expected him to say. 

"Wha-what why? What happened? Is it because of me?" You start to ask questions. 

"Yes and no. I'm sorry. But I need this." He says gently as tear well up in both his and your eyes.

"You need this? You? Have you thought about me? Of course you didn't. Ever since you joined varsity you've been nothing but a bitch." You stand up, wiping at the tear that have fallen. "You know what? Whatever. I don't care. Do what you want. I don't need you. I won't even miss you." 

You storm out of the change room and he falls down onto the bench, putting his hand in his hands he tries to convince himself. "You have to focus on hockey. Can't have any distractions." He sighs and goes down to untie his skate when a tears drips off of his nose. 

And he knows he's lying to himself.

Guy:

I'm going to give you another word.

Rumours.

Rumours have been going on behind both of your backs. You were in class when a note falls onto your book and you look behind you, where Julie sits, she puts a finger to her lips. Making sure the teacher isn't looking, you flip open the note.

Guy is going to breakup with you

Your eyes widen and you turn to face her. "What the hell Julie? Stop messing around it's not funny," you hiss at her but she shakes her head. 

"No Y/n. I heard it from Scooter. He said he heard Guy tell the rest of the team that he's tired of your relationship and is going to break up with you." She whispers back, looking sympathetic. 

"What?!" You say out and then the teacher tells you to quiet down.

After class you jog around the halls looking for Guy. You catch up with Charlie. "Hey, seen Guy around?" 

He thinks for a sec. "Saw him heading out of the school. Might catch him at the bus stop." You thank him and rush out of the building, towards the bus stop just outside the gate. You see a familiar blondie standing near the bench beside a couple other students. 

You don't recognize them so you walk up to him and pull him out of earshot. "Hey. Anything you want to tell me?" You ask, going straight to the point.

He tilts his head in confusion. "What? Tell you what?" You scoff and roll your eyes. 

"Don't play dumb Guy. Just tell me please." You tell him, wishing he would just tell you. Maybe you can convince him to not breakup with you. "Y/n. I don't know what you're talking  about. Is there something you want to hear?" 

You shake your head, getting frustrated. "No no. I don't want to hear what you have to tell me but maybe I can fix it. Am I really that boring?" 

Poor boy looks so confused. "Boring? What? Y/n I don't get whats going on?"

"The fuck Guy. I know you what to breakup with me and you basically said I was boring and you're tired of me. Well if you're not going to say it. Then I will. We're done Guy. And I'm sorry from being for tiring." 

You walk away from him, leaving Guy confused and most of all heartbroken.

Luis:

Now this word I hate so much. But you're lucky and I'm going to give you 2 words.

Stupid Mindy.

Luis has been a player lately. Always checking out girls when you're around and sometimes even stops to talk to them. You catch him winking at a girl then slowing down to look her up and down. And that girl he has been checking out was none other than stupid Mindy.

You stand holding your lunch tray watching Luis and Mindy makeout in the cafeteria at the cheerleaders table. All her friends are giggling as Luis wraps an arm around her waist pulling her onto his lap. 

Something loud hits the floor and everyone stops and looks at you. You dropped your lunch tray, Luis and stupid Mindy are staring right at you. You see your team stand up at the table you were heading to and Luis stands as well, Mindy falling on the floor. No emotion comes to your face as Luis steps around the table.

"Y/n. Hey, um, nothing-" "-shut up Luis. Why would you...with her? What the..." Your loss for words. Then you feel anger and sad and betrayed. 

"Fuck you Luis. You always said you would never cheat but look what you did." 

His face changes from sadness to anger. "Go to hell Y/n. I never cared about you. I was just using you." He did not just say that to your face.

"Okay then Mendoza. We're done. And don't even think about coming after me." 

"I wasn't planning on to. Have a nice life." He crosses his arms and you give him the finger before walking out of the cafeteria slamming the door behind you. 

"Stupid Mindy. I'm going to kill you."

Okay, I'm happy that I've been getting views, or reads. Whatever you call them. Thank you so much<3