Part 2

After Libitina's appearance, MC and Peter continue to get the coding to 100% as they were determined to save the Literature Club. As the coding percentage went lower and lower, the two boys nearly start to lose hope...

Monika: Peter... MC... Don't give up now, you two...

Monika's voice echoes from in their minds.

Suddenly, the voices of Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki echo in the boys' minds as well.

Sayori: You can do it...

Yuri: You can save us...

Natsuki: You can win this fight...

Dokis: We believe in you both!

The girls' echoing words of encouragement helped MC and Peter regain their hope as they fight back Libitina's force on everyone.

However, Libitina was not at all pleased with their hope and determination breaking through her power.

But soon enough, as the girls suddenly manage to break free of their corruption, she sees that she was no match for Peter and MC's own power: teamwork.

Libitina: No! There's no way you could have broken my spell by just working together!

MC: Teamwork is stronger than you think, Libitina...

Peter: It's as powerful as the feeling of love for friends...

Libitina: Mark my words: you may have broken my spell, but you haven't seen the last of me!

With that, Libitina fades away.
~
After the intense battle with Libitina, Peter and MC reunite with Monika and the girls, who were now back to normal.

Yuri: You did it...

Sayori: We knew you both could do it!

Natsuki: I don't normally say this, but thank you for saving us.

Monika: MC... Peter... If it weren't for you working together, the four of us would've been lost forever... Thank you so much...

MC: You’re welcome, Monika...

Suddenly, a dimensional rift opens behind them, and everyone realizes it was time for Peter to head back to his own world.

Peter: Well... I guess it's time for me to go...

Sayori: Take care!

Yuri: Come back and visit us!

Natsuki: Goodbye!

Monika: Good luck, Peter...

With a nod and a farewell to MC and the girls, Peter walks through the rift, making his journey back home.

And when the Dokis need him, they know where to look for him.

This wasn't the end of his journey with his new friends...

The End.