Ch 1: Vampires, strippers, and bouncers. Oh my!

Começar do início

Then he pulled away, sliding his tongue slowly up the wound to heal it.

Julien's eyes rolled back. He almost didn't notice how he was now slowly sliding down the wall.

"You're so helpless and fragile." Barty ran his fingers through his hair. He picked him up, a limp pile of bones, and walked him inside the club, dumping him into the changing room on a couch. He leaned into his ear. "Thanks for the fill."

"Wait..." Julien barely managed to croak out, his fingers barely grazing the fabric shirt as he was walking away. "Son of a bitch." He whispered to himself, rolling onto his back and watching the ceiling twirl.

With shaking fingers, he dialed the only number he could, albeit reluctantly.

There was a heavy sigh as he picked up after two rings.

"Where are you at?"

"I'm in..." Julien took a deep breath. "Changing room."

"Bloody hell, Julien. You can't keep doing this to yourself." James replied.

"Please?" Julien croaked.

James sighed.

"I'll be there."

-

They sat in silence for most of the ride, James tightly driving the car, Julien enjoying the bliss.

"I mean... for fucks sake, how do you even discover you like that shit?" James asked.

Julien shrugged. "How did you discover you liked being a bouncer? It just happens."

"It just happens." James asked in disbelief.

"I'm a male escort, James. How do you think I figured it out?" Julien retorted bluntly.

"That's sick." James said as he pulled into the driveway. "You should stick to stripping."

"You know what? I don't need this judgement, especially not from you of all people." Julien got out and slammed the door, stumbling over to the front door and knocking on it.

He'd recognize that pale brown front door anywhere.

Effie opened it.

"Oh dear... come in, honey. Come in."

Julien dropped himself onto their couch, allowing the sweet woman to drape a blanket over him.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" James demanded, slamming the front door.

Julien jumped and then glared at him. "Will you keep it down?"

"Oh, save it for your pillow."

"You're such an arse, James Potter!" Julien grabbed a pillow and threw it his direction as he was walking away.

"And you're a fucking slut!"

"James!" Euphemia scolded him. "Do not say that!"

"I don't care!" James yapped, trudging up the stairs to his room like a grown ass man baby.

Julien pulled his wand out of his boot, waving it. "Accio pillow." He mumbled lazily.

He just barely caught it as it flew his direction, shoving it under his head.

He didn't even remember falling asleep.

-

He awoke to the sound of a plate clattering against the coffee table, and the smell of breakfast food. Bacon, seasoned eggs, and cooked potatoes loaded with things.