Friendship is Magic

One month later...

It's been a month ever since Raven first arrived in Equestria and her life couldn't be happier. She was able to get new jobs around Ponyville to earn some Bits for her new house which she now lives in near the Golden Oak Library. She was able to get to know more about her friends around the time she had to spend time with them. She learned that Pinkie Pie came from a rock farm and she love to spread joy and make ponies smile all of the time, she learned that Applejack has an older brother and a younger sister and they all work hard together to make Sweet Apple Acres the best it can be, she learned that Rarity dreams of opening a lot of fashion boutique all over Equestria, and she learned that both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy came from from a cloud city in the sky called Cloudsdale and that Rainbow Dash dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt while Fluttershy stays at her cottage to look after her animals friends.

Raven got up from her bed to go out of her house and go to the mayor's office to see who exactly she was supposed to tour today. Along the way, almost everypony around waved at her to greet her and she waved back with a smile on her face. She eventually arrived at the mayor's office to meet up with Mayor Mare.

Raven: Good morning Mayor Mare. I came to see who exactly I'll be guiding today for the Summer Sun Celebration today.

Mayor Mare: Good morning to you too Raven. I've just received a message from the royal castle that the representative will be coming in an hour. Her name is Twilight Sparkle and she'll be arriving by a chariot being pulled by two royal Pegasus guards so you should see them by the entrance of Ponyville.

Raven: Thank you mayor. I'm on it. (Thoughts) Twilight mmm that a lovely name.

An hour later

Raven waits patiently and she sees a gold chariot being pulled by two royal guards in the air and they land in Ponyville. The passengers which was a unicorn mare and a baby dragonite got off the chariot and thanked the two guards for their service.

The unicorn mare has a light purple coat and a Bi like color mane and tail. The dragonite has light purple scales and a light green underbelly and light lime green ears.

Raven saw the two and walked towards them while hearing them have a conversation.

Twilight Sparkle: She said to check on preparations. I am her student, and I'll do my royal duty, but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me makeing friends.

Spike: Maybe the ponies in Ponyville have interesting things to talk about. Come on, Twilight, just try!

Pinkie walked up to Twilight and Twilight then tried to greet her.

Twilight Sparkle: Um....hello?

Pinkie let out a really long gasp before jumping up into the air and she zooms off over two surprising them.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, that was interesting all right.

Raven: laughs Classic Pinkie Pie, she's always the fun and exciting one.

Both Twilight and Spike turned to see Raven approach them.

Twilight Sparkle: And you are?

Raven: My name is Raven. It's nice to meet you.

Both Twilight and Spike looked at each other in slight confusion when Raven just said her name to them.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh....sorry, but could you repeat that name?

Raven: smiled Raven

Spike: Wow. Weird name.

Raven: I get that a lot. Anyways are you Twilight Sparkle?