Gilly giggled seeing Jax's uncomfort and led him to a table outside and in the corner. "Grimm, I hate when people get so surprised by my card" Jax lamented. "Enjoy it, Atleast you have money" Gilly rolled her eyes and watched in glee as the food came in. She took big bites of the food meanwhile Jax was very mannerly with how he ate.

"You know you could actually enjoy your food?" Gilly jested. "Easy to enjoy food when you didn't have to pay for it" Jax teased. "Being the closest friend to a prince in line to inherit a kingdom has its perks" She added and grabbed a bite from his plate. "Don't make me cut you off my card" Jax threatened with a smirk.

Gilly rolled her eyes remembering how Jax had added her as an authorized user a year ago. She never used it but Jax wouldn't know until he actually tried looking into how much she spends, which he never did, not caring about Gilly's purchases.

It was a big gesture, especially from a friend. Their friendship grew to be too close at times, with Jax often treating Gilly more special than the others. The knowledge that Jax had had a crush on her was not lost but Jax never brought it up and told her they were just friends.

They laughed and chatted more while eating and then the ogre came and took their plates. "Let's go to Pinocchio's theater, it's only 12pm" Jax suggested. "Perfect, I've been dying to see the stupid puppet dance that my siblings have been talking about" Gilly smiled. He grabbed her hand and took her to the Theater. When they arrived, Jax went up to the receptionist. "Two tickets to your current show" "Sorry, all out" The employee rolled her eyes.

Gilly knew for a fact that the theater was almost never packed midday on a Thursday. She gave the employee a stank eye and was about to go off on her when Jax cut her off. "How about two seats in the Royal Box, book it under Jaxon Porter" Jax glared at the employee and she handed him the two tickets.

"Pfft, you guys have a royal box" Gilly laughed and Jax gave a small chuckle. "Yeah we may not always come but in case we do it's good to have a set place to sit". They took their seats and watched the show. It was fun for the most part, with the dancing puppets acting out one of the infamous Fairytales, The Frog Prince, with some added humor.

Gilly laughed at almost everything and seeing her laugh so hard made Jax laugh hard too. As they walked out, Jax stopped at the gift shop. He bought a little Pinocchio keychain and handed it to Gilly. "Here, put it on your bag or whatever you carry around." Gilly took it and smiled, placing it into her pocket.

They headed to the plaza area and went into different shops. Jax offered to buy Gilly a lot of things but she declined, not wanting him to spend anymore money. By the end, it was already 6pm and Jax was hungry again. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Ehh I could eat a little" Gilly responded.

"I'm always so shocked by how you barely get hungry" Jax laughed and was a little shocked when she just shrugged. "I went days without food growing up, missing a meal is nothing." Jax stopped in his tracks and turned to her in surprise. "How have I never known this?!" "Calm down, it was in the past" Jax could never get over how screwed Gilly's life was.

He realized soon after the war how little he knew about Gilly's previous life, really the main reason why he worked so hard to keep her happy. He led her to the Goldilocks Diner. He went in and they led them to a table outside. Jax pulled her seat out for her and the waiter came with their menus. "I don't know what to try, I've never been here before" Gilly shuffled her feet. "It's ok, I'd suggest trying their spaghetti, the porridge is good but not the best" Jax said.

"I'll try it, thank you" Gilly took out her mini scroll for the first time since they went out for the day and sure enough, her and Jax's adventures were plastered everywhere. It was honestly getting boring. The same old dating rumors with no actual evidence, just a few close encounters. She always laughed about it but deep down knew something was up.