IX

"Time to wake up girls." Mrs. D'amelio said while knocking on the door.
She came home early this morning and saw Avani's car in the driveway.
She wasn't upset or anything, in fact she was glad they were talking again. She was happy to see that Nessa had her best friend back.
Nessa stretched and looked at Avani.
"Wake up." Nessa whispered, tapping the older girl on her thigh.
   "Is she gonna give us a pep talk or something? If so tell her I'm dead." Avani yawned, her voice sounding slow and tired.
     "No. Mrs. D'amelio isn't like that. She's.,, really cool, she probably made breakfast."
    Nessa practically forced Avani out of bed. They raced to put clothes on and ran downstairs.
    "That was fast, breakfast is almost ready and Marc and I are going out for the day, so if you girls would like to go out shopping, see Marc for your allowance." Heidi said with a great big smile.
      After breakfast Nessa went to collect her allowance from Marc, which she wasn't expecting it to be more that 50$ but when she grabbed the envelope she realized it was much heavier than 50$
    She opened it up and found over 1,000$ in the envelope.
    "Marc. I think you paid me too much for chores." Nessa truthfully said.
   "Oh no. That's how much Charli and Dixie get as well. You did a fantastic job skimming the pool." He said, patting the younger girl on her back.
"Thank you Marc." Nessa smiled, trotting back to the kitchen where Avani was waiting.
"Cmon. Let's go get ready." Nessa said while taking the older girl by the hand and leading her up to the room.
    While Avani was changing Nessa sat on the bathroom sink doing her makeup.
   "Avani!" Nessa groaned while wiping the lipstick off of her lips.
   Avani walked into the bathroom and stood next to the sink, looking at Nessa in the mirror.
    "Which one looks better?" Nessa asked, looking closely at herself in the mirror.
    Avani grabbed the nude shade and tapped Nessa's back, making her turn around to face Avani.
    Avani pushed the hair away from Nessa's face and began applying the lipstick to her lips.
   "This one brings out your eyes." Avani whispered, resting her hand on Nessa's jaw, bringing her in for a kiss.
    Avani pulled away and fixed the lipstick that had smudged around Nessa's lips, and finishing off with a small peck on her lips.
    "Hm. Let's ditch shopping and go to an aquarium." Nessa said while Avani fixed her hair.
    "Oh god yes. I haven't been to an aquarium in so long!"
   Once they got dressed they headed out, of course Nessa had Avani take photos of her outfit before they left.
    She was wearing khaki pants that were slightly baggy and a black tshirt, which was also baggy.
     Avani had on some skinny jeans and a white cropped shirt.
     Once they arrived at the aquarium Nessa practically dragged Avani inside by her arm, squealing and jumping in excitement.
    "Woahhh." Nessa said in awe at the large shark swimming above her head in a dome-like tank.
     Her pupils dilated about ten times their size. Almost like an excited kitten.
     "This is so mesmerizing." Nessa said while pressing her hands up against the glass. She stared at the fish in awe, not even getting a response from Avani.
And when she turned around, she found Avani smiling, holding her phone up capturing photos of the girl.
"Avani! Stop it you loser!" Nessa groaned, her cheeks turning red.
"I'm just capturing moments. Turn around and pretend to be amazed so I can get more."
"There is no pretending. I am amazed." Nessa snapped playfully, rolling her eyes.

*laterrrrrr*

@Avani- 🪼🪼💗

@Avani- 🪼🪼💗

@nessabarrett- when did you take the second one😭
@avani- when you weren't looking lol 😫

See more comments
"That was really fun." Nessa said while biting a fry from her favorite diner.
"It was. But next we're going to the museum. Tomorrow?" Avani asked, knowing Nessa loved visiting places like that.
     "Yesssss oh my god please!" Nessa smiled brightly.