So Kronos is back

The war was over Kronos would never be back and it has been a week since Percy had arrived home."Go to sleep" Sally spoke.

"It's only eleven" Percy rebbutaled. "That's why you should be sleeping" Sally told him. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"You gonna get that?" Percy asked. "Stop being a smart ass" Sally spoke as she approached the door. When she opened the door there was nothing but a letter that was addressed to Percy.

"I don't know what this is but I doubt this is from a college" Sally walked towards the coach Where Percy was sitting. Sally handed the letter to him as she took a spot on the coach.

Percy started to open the envelope. He began to read the letter out loud "Dear, Perseus Jackson we regret to inform you that Kronos is not dead.....There will be someone to take you to a place where you can learn more tomorrow if you wish to. Sincerely, Astrea Riddle"

"This has to be a joke" Percy laughed. "There's been crazier stuff you've been a part of" Sally spoke with concern. "Yeah but who sends letters to speak about this stuff" Percy commented. "Let's just wait until the morning and see if someone actually shows up" Sally suggested.

"But for now you should get some rest" She insisted while standing up. "Yeah maybe I should" Percy muttered walking towards his room.'maybe I'm just imagining things' Percy hoped

A/n: this is my first fanfic so it might be very poorly written and most likely have slow updates. Also Pjo and Harry Potter are not mine those belong to  jk Rowling and Rick Riordan respectfully