Chapter 6: Whor-

Author: Sorry for not updating this story I just went through a lot of stuff...(Art is not mine)
(TW: Cussing)
(Some Giyushino?)
--------------------------------

A few days later. Tanjiro had been really busy with missions. He had finally got a break from missions. He was drained and decided to rest for most of the day since he had barely gotten some rest. He woke up around 7 PM, sat up, and looked around. Nezuko was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the window. 
Tanjiro: "Oh hello Nezuko" Tanjiro said, rubbing his eyes. Nezuko turned around. 
Nezuko: "Mm!/Hi!" Nezuko went over to him and hugged him. (Sibling love. not that weird stuff-)
Tanjiro smiled and hugged her back. Nezuko: "Mmmm mmm mmm mm?/ Can we go for a walk? the moon looks pretty!" Tanjiro: "Sure just give me a second to get ready" Nezuko left the room then Tanjiro started to get ready. He put his Demon Slayer uniform back on and his haori on. He walked out of his room and went out the door with Nezuko. Nezuko was looking at the moon. As they walked on the path they bumped into two people... It was Obanai and Sanemi. Obanai sighed. Obanai: "And of course, I bump into you again" Sanemi: "Is this Tanjiro? Why the hell does he look like that?!" Obanai: "He turned into a girl-" Sanemi: "What the actual fuck" Tanjiro covered Nezukos ears. Then Sanemi whispered something to Obanai. Sanemi: "Let's bully this mf" Obanai: "Bet" (Poor Tanjiro and Nezuko) Sanemi: "So your ass somehow turned into a girl?" Tanjiro: "Yeah?" Tanjiro said still covering Nezuko's ears. Sanemi: "What are you a whore now?" Tanjiro: "No-" Obanai: "Yeah sure." Sanemi: "Like anyone would want you"
Tanjiro: "Could you please leave us alone- Especially with Nezuko here-" Nezuko: *Not knowing what's going on* Sanemi: "We don't give a damn about her." Sanemi and Obanai kept bullying Tanjiro and maybe a bit of Nezuko until someone very short person,(😏) tapped on Sanemi's shoulder. ???: "How do you think Kanae would feel if she saw you were bullying Tanjiro?"  Sanemi turned around and Obanai side-eyed. Sanemi: "What do you want short insect." Shinobu got very annoyed. Shinobu: "I will not hesitate to inject you with poison" Sanemi rolled his eyes. Giyuu: "You two let's go home." Giyuu said placing both of his hands on their shoulders. (A lonely man with his two accidentally adopted children🤩) Tanjiro turned around and said Tanjiro: "Oh hi Tomioka-san!" Nezuko: "Mm!/Hi!" Shinobu: "I'll handle these two" Giyuu nodded. Giyuu and the siblings walked away while Shinobu lectured Sanemi and Obanai like she was their mom or something. Sanemi was just pissed looking at the ground while Obanai was just pretending to pay attention. Really, he was thinking of Mitsuri.  Back to the trio. Tanjiro: "So how did you know about us, Tomioka-San?" Giyuu: "Me and Kocho were taking a walk and saw you two. So we headed over." Tanjiro smiled and then said, Tanjiro: "Thank you for stepping in!"  
Nezuko: "Mmm!/ Yeah!" Giyuu's face was just blank. Then he nodded. (Emo bitch-). Now with the other trio. Shinobu: "So will not bully Tanijro now?" Sanemi was still very pissed off. Obanai snapped out of it. Sanemi: "Y-Yes ma'am." Obanai nods. Shinobu sighed in relief. 
Shinobu: "Thank you, now you two start heading home it's late." They both nodded. Giyuu took Tanjiro and Nezuko home. After the two were done handling people they both met up again. 
Shinobu: "The moon is beautiful very beautiful tonight." Giyuu looked away trying to hide his blush. Shinobu chuckled. 
------------------------------------------------------
Author: Hey guys, sorry for not updating this story for a bit- I have been having some really bad days at school. But since I have spring break I can finally feel a bit better. Cause school is literally torturing me at this point- People and the school. It's mostly people that are affecting me. Anyways sorry if this chapter was short- I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Also thanks for 100+ reads!
(672 words)