Her disinterest on the stripper, or better, on me, was at least comforting. I just didn't know how I would escape this one. My agreements with Lily were always very punctual, she didn't tolerate non-appearances. Except in very serious cases.

"Dammit, what do I do now?"

"You should've thought about that before. Jesus, that woman is really driving you crazy."

I walked from one side to the other worrying about what I should do. I couldn't cancel with Minji, I didn't want to cancel with her. But I also couldn't leave Lily hanging. God, for a moment I wished that Scarlet would just disappear from my life. But how to disappear with a part of you?

One of the problems of having a double life is that at some point the paths could cross. And you would have to make the right choices.

"Go to dinner, we'll talk with Lily, we'll make something up." Karina proposed quickly.

I was surprised, Karina never meddled between Scarlet's affairs. According to her, the less people knew the better.

"Ok, I'll go get ready.”

I was somewhat confused. Minji had never in all this time missed one single performance of Scarlet. And was she going to now do it for me? If so, I could consider her intentions important and serious. Minji was increasingly making me more attached to her.

"Han?" I heard Karina shout from the other side of the door.

"Yes?"

"Pedro just intercom ed to say that there's a driver waiting for you downstairs."

"It must be Wonbin."

"That's him, he's downstairs waiting for you."

"Minji always very humble, right?" Danielle said laughing.

"Always." I spoke leaving the bathroom.

I was ready. I had gone with Karina's choice. I wore a black tight dress that had lace details on the chest and shoulders area. My legs were covered by stockings that were suspended by a garter belt, which could only be seen if someone lifted the dress, in this case, Minji. I used light makeup, highlighting my eyes and lips. And on my feet black high heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my bag. And modesty aside, I was sexy. Very sexy.

"Good luck, Han." Karina said, holding my hand.

"A good night I say." Danielle said leading me to the door.

As I got out of the building, Minji's black Mercedes was parked at the entrance. Wonbin, punctual as always was standing beside it. When he saw me he smiled at me, formally opening the door for me to get in.

"Good Evening, Wonbin." I spoke as I approached him.

"Good Evening, Miss Pham."

I entered the car, feeling Minji's strong scent spread all over it. Her presence made itself vibrant even without her being close.

"Where are we going, Wonbin?"

The man looked at me through the rearview mirror to then answer:

"To Born & Bred. Miss Kim is already waiting for you.”

Minji really wasn't modest, Born & Bred was the most expensive hotel in Seoul. And it had one of the most luxurious restaurants in the area.

Within minutes Wonbin was parking the imported car in front of the huge and powerful building. The man quickly got out and ran towards my door to open it.