CHAPTER 2: snap out of it.

Word Count: 2.5k.

HARRY'S POV:

Friday, 10:00 am.

I've been up for the past 6 hours rehearsing my lines,  Sofia and Andrew want me and Scarlett to go to Call Backs. I've never been more nervous in my life.

What if I don't get the role? I ask myself.

I'm pacing around my apartment reading over the lines of many pages before I run into my wall due to my lack of attention.

"Sorry," I say before I make a confused expression.

"Why am I saying sorry?" I say shaking my head and sitting down on my couch.

Incoming Call: Sofia C.

"Hello?" I say as I hit the green button.

"Hi, Harry!" Sofia says through the phone, greeting me.

"Hi, Sofia. What's up?" I ask, impatiently wanting to know what time callbacks are.

"So, is it okay if you can meet at the studio I'd say in about.... an hour?" She questions while stumbling over her words. I guess she was looking at her watch.

"Absolutely! I'll be there," I say with a grin.

"Great! See you then!" She ends the call, I run my hand over my face.

I need sleep.

I look over the lines a little more just to make sure I have them down before I stand up to go take a shower.

I walk into the bathroom starting the hot water, the steam fills the bathroom as it fogs up the mirrors.

"I gave you all of this Alice!" I mouth to myself, practicing my lines.

I cannot lose this job. This is a big opportunity.

Once I get into the shower the steam hits my face, I'm practically getting a free facial.

*TIMESKIP: AT CALLBACKS*

I'm sitting in the studio with Sofia and Andrew skimming over my lines, waiting for Scarlett to show up.

"So, how's the band going? I heard you play a show the night after the audition!" Andrew asks with a smile.

"Oh, it's going- wait how'd you know that? I ask in a confused tone.

"I was at the whiskey room, the bar you guys played. You seriously killed the vocals on The Chain. It was great." He says with a polite tone, praising my band for our art.

"Thanks, man. I like to hear that." I say with a slight smile before Scarlett walks into the studio.

"Scarlett! Shame on you. You're 3 minutes late." Andrew says in a joking tone, obviously teasing her.

"Haha, very funny Andrew." She says with a joking eye-roll before setting her script down on the writer's table.

"Whenever you two are ready!" Sofia says with a smile.

I stand up, walking towards Scarlett giving her a smile and a nod.

"Alice, you worked all the time!" I say raising my voice.

"I wanted to work. I loved working! What!?" Scarlett says in an angry tone.

"You were miserable you hated your life!"

"It was my life, my life! You don't get to take that from me-" She says loudly, getting into character.

"I gave this to you! I gave you all of this ALICE!" I shout at her. The room echoed with my voice.