delphine & william

・゜゜・

Yeah, I hadn't shown up to the pool in weeks. Was it mostly because of my foot, sure. Was another part because the thought of hargrove alone was killing me, yeah absolutely. The cut on my foot was now a scar, thankfully. And I do really miss the pool. I just thought I'd skeem up a plan, a better one before going back. So I did just that. Kind of like revenge. For all the times he aggravated me and pissed me off.

Phase one- trade hargroves body wash from the pools shower with tanning oil. Done. I added it into the mixture, a scent free kind, you'd never know the difference. When that boy came out, wow, was he darkkkk. I laughed to myself. It was my first day back and I wasn't gonna let him know about my games. He didn't notice of course, since he was just freshly out of the shower. Damn was that shit quick to work. Glad to know he knows how to clean himself well. I saw the gears chance in his facial experiences once many people started laughing. He was used to hi's, gauking and oh's. Which none he received by the way. I watched as Heather asked him about it, him being absolutely clueless. Until he ran back into the employee only area. I heard a loud shocked voice trail from behind those doors. I felt good. Good luck getting that off.

・゜゜・

Well fuck, he got it off. The next day I show up and so does he, looking normal as ever. Fine too, as per usual. Guess I got my short ended revenge. Guess I'll eniate phase two.
Phase two- make him fall into the pool this time. Yeah, it was gonna be my number one but I'm trying my best to not let him know I'm the one pranking him. So he doesn't retaliate, with this one I'll act fake and super nice. Hiding any sign of laughter or happiness, if it works.

I let some time go by before I found an opportunity to talk to him while he was standing near the pool. He took this time to stretch and stand for awhile since he has been sitting for so long. Act fake and nice, extra nice del, just the way he'd eat it up.
"Hey, I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I didn't mean to snap at you when I hurt my foot. I'm just a clutz and a baby when it comes to pain." I said in front of him, his back facing the pool. I made sure to use a sweet innocent voice, borderline sexual. Was I high-fiving myself in my head? -maybe. I gave him a smirk and played an Innocent act.
"It's no problem, I just wanted to help you out, it is my job afterall." He plays back. So it is working. I place my hand on his arm as I speak. He gazes at my eyes as I smile.
"I know, you just wanted to give me lessons so I could improve my skills, right?" I ask. damn I am really slidding on the sexual pool right now, I did not mean to go this route. But then again this is easily swooping hargrove uppp.
"That's right, maybe we could meet at uh motel 6 on Cornwallis, heard there's a good pool there." He responded. Maximum heat pressured down at my core and everywhere else. I see where's he's going with this, wow. He really talks to girls like this? Shit. I can't let this break me. I look over at a kid whose about to walk behind me (I paid him to push me gently into hargrove) he's does so making me fall into him but just as much as my plans fail so did this one. Hargrove tugs my arm with him, us falling into the water together. My body was pressed up against his as he held me close. Wow did I want to end it all now. Stop trying so hard and give in. It was like slow motion. Seeing him before me, feeling him hold me. But I can't, I can't fold. We both bobbed up and found our selves peaking above the water, catching our breathes. I scoff out of annoyance. Why did this have to happen?
"You did this on fucking purpose, didn't you?" Hargrove glares at me. Well shit he caught on fast.
"What no! That kid pushed me on you!" I replied back.
"No way, I saw that kid talking to you earlier. Did you pay him?" He asks me. Goddamn he watches me that much, that he saw that! I groan out loud and slam my hands onto the water as he climbs out of the pool.
"You want it, well you got girl. You'll get what you've been asking for." Hargrove said as he kneeled down to me, still in the water. I rolled my eyes as he walked off, pissed. That shouldn't of turned me on. Well fuck.

・゜゜・

Billy

・゜゜・

She should not have done that. I see what she's doing. First the tanning lotion, now the pool. Got it, now it's my turn. Why is she even doing this? For fun? How dare she constantly flirt with me. She's seriously just messing with me all around. Every time she talks to me, it's all fake, for what? Shits and giggles. I'll get her back. My time for some little fun.

・゜゜・