chp-2

Hum... so this is short story !!

........

After a week ..

Today is yizhan's parents teacher meeting and his both parents have to attend this meeting ...

"Dad!! Where is papa?" Ask yizhan who was now standing in front of their school gate ...

"Baby .. wait a little your papa will be coming " zhan reply and pick yizhan up ..

"Dad! Don't take papa's side ... he always do this  .... he always says at the end that he will not come bcz of his so called meeting " yizhan's angrily pouted his lips and zhan just got worried ..

"Baby ! He will come ... just wait a little "

"I told papa that he have to come at school sharp 1pm " yizhan's says with teary eyes ...

His papa never able to attend his school function and he feels bad he want his papa and dad both come school with him ...

Its always his dad who attend all things his papa always stuck on his busy meets always and this hurts little yizhan very much ...

Can't his papa give his little time ?

Thinking all this his eyes become teary "baby !! Please don't cry sweety ... okk let me call your papa " zhan clear yizhan's tear away and kissed his forehead...

"Hum..."

" hlo bobo !! Where you are?  " ask zhan just after yibo pick the call ..

"Gege ! Just in way ... here is traffic very much " yibo reply ...

"Okk !! Pls come fast baby !! " zham says and yibo hummed...

" okk gege !! "Yibo reply and zhan was going to cut call but he suddenly hear yibo cursing " i have to hid "

Zhan when hear this he got confused "yiyi what is going on there ?"

Yizhan also got worried for his papa .. he also hear their conversation bcz ph was on speaker..

"Papa .. what is going on ?" Yizhan ask

After getting no response zhan curse and says to yizhan " i think he put his phone inside pocket "

"Papa has a bad habit ..." yizhan pouted and zhan smile and kissed yizhan

Then they hear

" find him ... we have to finish him today " from ph someone is shouting...

Zhan amd yizhan both hear this and they both exchange looks they were saying like their loved one yibo is in danger ...

Zhan and yizhan both got worried ..

"Baby we have to save your papa " zhan says and yizhan nodded..

"You inside your school... " zhan was going to say further but cut by yizhan

"I will also come .. my papa is in danger.. " he says in  Determine voice ...

"But baby-" but zhan stop seeing his son Determine...

Bcz they both are over possessive over their one and only yibo ..

Zhan and yizhan have may similarities like they both are cherrfull and they both loves yibo more then their lifes and also mostly that they both are over ... over extraordinary possessive over yibo ..

" okk baby !! " zhan says and set yizhan on passenger seat ... and he started his car ..

Zhan put ph near himself and ph is on speaker  ...and just after that they both hear yibo saying