"It's called Make a mess out of Sebastian!!", Randall excitedly says while holding the fork in the air, "with a fork?!", Sebastian in return anxiously questioned.

Sebastian had gotten a cross that was previously been on the wall while Randall lick the fork he held.

"I'm going to make a nice mess out of you, after im done with your face will look like...", before he can finish you see Sebastian raising his fist before landing a punch across Randall's face!

'Damn.. that had to hurt", you thought as Randall's glasses fell and blood ran down from his nose.

"Oh, this is a fun game, Sebastian", Randall's licked the blood that flowed down his face. "Let's keep playing", he said before Luther entered behind Sebastian.

Nervously Sebastian tried to save himself but couldn't form any words.

"I sensed a person in distress..", Luther intimately said while pointing at his head, Sebastian being probably and most likely was that person.

"Oh thine brother, we were just playing", Randall said as he held Sebastian closely, "we're not!!", Sebastian yelled out.

You looked at both, you felt as if you didn't belong here, not in the sad mopey way.. no it just felt wrong?

"Sebastian didn't want to play 'pin the tail on the donkey-person', so we started to playing another game...", Randall grumpily said and chew on a fork.

"... Randall. You need to play easy and with care with people, with love", Luther scolded him with Randall responses with an understanding 'ah'.

"Or else they break", Luther said while grabbing hold of Sebastian's hand, you noticed that Randall's nose kept bleeding out, " Humans are truly fragile, that is the scary thing", he said while smiling.

"I know!", Luther exclaimed, "Let's play a 'friendly' game together", Luther established as Sebastian lets out a distress sound, Luther headed out and all of basically followed, Randall being the first to while dragging Sebastian.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jim Carrey goes to the dentist", Luther states, the game already placed on a table.

I sit next to Sebastian as he sits at the end of the table, Randall being beside him and nyon sits on the same side as you but closer to Luther, who sits at the other end of the table.

"The objection of this little game 'harmless' game is to pretend you're a cute dentist!", Luther said trying to sound cute.

"And with loving care a dentist has for their patient...", Luther says as he place his hands onto the table. "Caringly remove his teeth while he's under sedation", Luther explained the rules which seemed normal to you... there's definitely a twist to this game.

"If he wakes up from sedation, it means you're not loving enough", Luther stated as he happily exclaimed a 'get it you lose!' Afterwards. While Randall, making a very gross face, said we got it.

"Well it's only natural for Sebastian and (y/n) goes first", Luther pointed out as you and Sebastian looked at each other.

Sebastian taking the lead decided to go first!