Chapter 17 (Flash or Bubble Guppies)

Začít od začátku

"What if she laughs?"

"I already talked to her about it, she didn't"

"What if she is mad?"

I talked to her about that too, she gets it."

"I can't be small in front of her."

"Yes you can, it's normal, but if you don't want to, then you don't have to, I can help you stay big."

"Mhm," I just want cuddles and Nemo again. I start sucking on my thumb, I didn't even notice I put it in my mouth. He seems to read my mind and gives me a long hug while rubbing my back.

"Ready?" he asks after a while.

"Do my rules still apply when I'm big?"

"That's something we can compromise on if you feel strongly about. I'll be more lenient, but overall, yes. They are still there to help you, and we are adding that you can't get the door when you are little to the rules." He chuckles.

I nod and look down to hop off the counter. It seems so steep. I look up at him and he seems to read my mind helping me down. Daddy- I mean David is a mind reader, no one can make me believe otherwise. I giggle at the thought and David looks down at me and smiles softly. I go down the stairs all by myself and look to see Sam, my best friend, on the couch, swiping on Tictok. She looks up and sees me, smiles, and comes running up! I don't know what comes over me when I say "You can't run, you could get hurt!" She abruptly stops, I look over at David and he is chuckling softly, I don't know at what cus that's his rule, so it's not funny. "Sorry Char, I'm just excited." I smile at that, "You're not mad or anything?" I know David told me she isn't but I need to hear it from her. "I'm happy you are happy." I can't stop the smile from spreading on my face, now it is my turn to run to her and give her a giant hug.

We sat down and caught up, she had to leave her house early cus her dad was being a b-witch, and her partner wasn't ready yet so she was hoping she could stay with us. David agrees and we unpack some stuff from her car into the guest bedroom. He lets us be to catch up and that's what we do. I keep the regressing stuff out of the conversation but it's still fun and then David says we need to eat dinner. I don't want to eat dinner, I want to talk more, but I also know that Sam is worried about how much I eat and I want to show her how good I am being. So after being dragged to the kitchen and blushing when I saw Sam notice my highchair and rules, I sat down on a normal chair with a plate full to the brim with lasagna. I look up at David with a face I'm sure is pure worry and desperation.

"TV?" I whisper.

"Definitely," he grabs the controller and turns on the TV only for bubble guppies to turn on. I blush and slouch on my seat as David finds Flash and sits back down. I look back down at my plate of food and start cutting it, over and over, until the pieces are so small and ruined that I can't cut them more. I can't seem to make my fork work, to make myself want to eat this. My eyes start watering and I don't want Sam to see me like this.

"Do you need help?" I hear David ask.

I blush at that and look up at Sam, her face worried.

"Would it help if you were little?" She says.

I freeze, I don't want to ever see me when I am small.

"Slowly but surely Sam," David turns to look at me "What if we just put on bubble guppies and that's it?" David asks.

I nod and he goes to turn off Flash and put on some Guppies. I watch that for a while. Zonning out until I feel food on a fork being pressed to my lips.

I sigh and open my mouth, chew slowly, and swallow. I want to cry.

The next time some food is being pressed into my mouth, I shake my head. I can't.

"Let's show Sam how you're a good girl, okay baby?"

I nod and open my mouth again to the biggest bite in history. Chew. Swallow. And then cry. I raise my hands for uppies and David complies. I snuggle into his neck, silent crying into his shirt. I hear Sam say some excuse for going to her room and I just cling to Daddy. He presses what I thought was more food but is just a paci to my lips. I let it go in, and suck happily.

After a while, he sits down and leaves me on his lap.

"You aren't getting off the hook. You are going to eat your dinner."

I nod. Hugs now. Food later. Later comes too soon. This time I get placed in my high chair, with a bib and a now warmed-up lasagna in a princess plate.

I open my mouth periodically and let David feed me. I know what I'm going to have to do after. Once done, David congratulates me for being a good girl, which makes me feel guilty.