Me: WANNA come to the mall with Davi and me? I'll buy you food.

Milett: alright, I want Applebee's.

Me: fine.

I got up from my bed and decided to get ready to go to the mall. I looked at Davi who was currently just standing up.

I entered my closet to see neymar picking clothes from his luggage. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a floral crop top. I smiled at neymar then went to change in the bathroom.

I quickly changed and put a pair of converse on. I tied my hair into a ponytail and then walked back to my room. Neymar was sitting on my bed and he was finishing changing Davi.

"You changed fast." I said and he smirked softly.

"I'm a fast person -WOAH." He looked at me up and down and then bit his lip.

"Thanks." I smiled and he shook his head.

"Where are you doing dressed like that?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"To the mall with Milett and Davi." I answered and then Jace walked in.

"WHERE YOU GOING DRESSED LIKE THAT?!" Jace screamed.

"It's not that bad." I sighed and Neymar brought me to the lifesize mirror.

"Look at yourself. You are showing a bit too much. Look at your shorts! I don't need another guy looking at what's mine." He said pointing to my bum and I gasped.

"Excuse you but this is my sister and her ass does not belong to anyone! No one should be looking at her ass not even you!" Jace pulled me into his grip.

"Language Jace." I warned and he gave me a look that shut me up.

"Now Sabrina," Jace smiled innocently at me, "Go change."

Jace pushed me into my closet and i just changed into a dress.

I walked back out and they both nodded approvingly.

"Still showing a bit but it's better then before." Jace said and i rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't letting my little sister coming out like that." He mumbled and then we headed out.

"I'm going to the mall with Milett and Davi. Have fun you two." I smiled and then I remembered something.

"Wait let me take a picture of you two because my favorite boys are going to actually hang out."

"Ugh." They both groaned and I took the pic then left with Davi.

I texted Milett that we were on our way.

I was praying that Neymar and Jace will get along.

Neymar //

"Where are we going?" I asked jace as he drove off.

"Well I was invited to a party today but I dont think you'll want to go. So I was thinking about going to eat since I'm starving."

"I guess." I just simply said and I was hoping that Sabrina was gonna be happy that I at least hung out with Jace.

I grabbed my phone and checked it but nothing new.

Then Jace's phone started to ring and i handed it to him.

"What's up." He said and then waited a while before speaking again, "I told you I can't go to this party. I'm hanging out with my girl."

His girl?

"Well I know she has a boyfriend but I'll manage to work something out with her. Ill text you if I can make it to the party or not. Bye."

Jace then hung up and shoved the phone into his pocket angrily.

"You alright?" I asked him and he nodded.

"None of your concern anyways. Now let's just get food and get this over with. "

The rest of the ride was silent and once we arrived to the restaurant we made small talk.

"Baby won't you come my way." He sang under his breath as we waited for a table.

"I'll be right back. I actually work here so I'm going to check my schedule." Jace then disappeared and I was left alone.

He left his phone and the screen lit up.

Audie : text me when you're coming, i think milett is gonna show up.

And what does Milett have to do with some party ? His phone then had old messages on the screen.

Milett : fine jace, but you honestly are the most persistent person. tomorrow at 2 and you get one house cause I'm busy later.

I heard Jace's voice coming so I acted like I didn't see anything.

We got a table and we were quiet for a while.

"Is your friend still with milett?" Jace suddenly asked.

"Thiago? Yeah." I answered simply, "why?"

"Damn," he mumbled under his breath.

"You like Milett?"

"Somewhat I guess. She's such an annoying person but in a way I find her interesting. My dad also loves Milett and wants me to marry the girl. I know my mom would also be proud if I ever brought a girl like Milett home." He sighed and I nodded understanding.

"She's dating a friend of mine so I can't really say anything so im really sorry."

"It's alright," he shook it off, "anyways let's talk about sabrina."

"What about her?"

"I know she probably won't end up with Audie and she really likes you. So, I feel like I have to have a talk with you. My dad likes you so he doesn't think anything bad ever happen while on the otherhand you have me."

"Don't worry, I will never hurt he-"

"You already hurt her once. When she came back home, I heard some nights where she would cry in her room. Sabrina, she's my sister and she also happens to be the most important person in my life. I would honestly hurt anyone who hurts her in any way. You're a good guy but she's the only thing I have left of my mom too. Swear to me that you'll never do anything cause if I find out that you hurt her again, I will kill you with my bare hands. I know she cares about you and if she does then it matters to me. Her happiness is important to me that's why I'm here trying to get along with you. So better promise me you'll treat her as is she was a queen."

"I promise Jace," I promised him, "you have nothing to worry about."

"Good. Now we can tell sabrina we had a good day." He smirked and took a sip of water.

Note : one of the few last chapters :-((
vote, and comment please :-)