"You okay?" Roman asked his hand enclosing around my knee.

"I'm fine, just appreciating the moment, I spent a lot of nights eating alone, no one to talk to, no one to laugh with, no one to joke with or even stare at. I just feel bad for that little girl who never got these moments," I said. I saw the look of sympathy in Roman's eyes, but it was Sika who was sitting the closest to us that heard my words also and spoke first. I turned to look at him when his hand landed on top of mine.

"Briar, you don't have to think of those times, our table is now yours as well," he said and I definitely fought back tears at that one.

"Thank you," I breathed out. I glanced back to Jey who was practically shoving his food in his mouth with his hands.

"Jey, seriously slow down, no one is going to take your food from you," I told him.

"I'll eat anyone's hand that even reaches for my food Uce, it's good food, Yeet!" he said mumbling with his mouth full of food.

"Yeet!" I said back.

"Don't encourage him," Roman said shaking his head. Jimmy slapped the back of Jey's head to get him to act better which in turn pissed Jey off and they started arguing and pushing each other. Seriously in front of everyone, it felt like when we gathered at Roman's house and this happened. Everyone stopped their conversation and was watching on. Once again Rikishi was trying to get his boys under control. I stared at Solo who was sitting there so peacefully and quiet in fact he was the only one still continuing eating totally ignoring the situation and I wondered how he could be like that and his brothers were the opposite. I saw the annoyance growing on Roman and I picked my hand up and slammed it down on the table. I felt the sting of it move up my palm and through my fingers but I ignored it as the whole room went silence and everyone including the twins looked to me. The members of the family who weren't part of the last situation like this stared on in shock.

"Can you two stop that, you're embarrassing the rest of your Bloodline family with your childish fighting," I seethed at them. They returned to their seated positions and bowed their heads.

"Sorry," they both said together.

"Everyone please continue," I said and the conversations resumed. Jey glanced at me and I gave him the warning eye not to start anything but then he grinned at me.

"We should be discussing the autograph session. How many marriage proposals did you get Little Uce? I mean when I was listening, I heard at least five of them," he stated. I felt Roman tense up beside me.

"You know I'm starting to think we should both just cancel our current WrestleMania matches and duke this out ourselves," I seethed at him.

"Anytime you want," he retorted. "And from the look on my cousin's face you didn't mention anything."

"We just got done with the autograph session and they don't mean anything anyways so no point in really talking about them," I explained.

"Alright but I saw all those guys who handed you their phone numbers there was a whole stack of them when we got done," he pushed my button harder.

"You seriously going to go there," I said glaring at him. All of a sudden Jey quickly put his head down I looked to my right I didn't even notice Roman had stood up and was giving that look that you don't want to be on the receiving end off. When Jey moved on Roman sat back down then leaned over.

"We'll talk about this later," he insisted, I just gave a slight nod and finished eating my food. Other than that, it was a great evening with the family and nice way to end the night.