TEN~

Author pov                

"It's so peaceful." Ruhanika spoke while looking at the view of Gadisar lake.

"No doubt, the scene is so beautiful and refreshing

"No doubt, the scene is so beautiful and refreshing." Abhimanyu said while clicking the photo of the view.
"I wished this world would stop here, i just want to admire this beauty in front of me. It's so refreshing, i just want to stay here away from all the tension in my life." She whispered. Abhimanyu looked at her when their eyes met. He looked away and spoke.

"Lets go, we have other things to catch up with as well." Ruhanika nodded and stood up from there. They sat in the car and drove towards their other destination.

.....
They are here in the desert to do Parasailing.

"Hey! I don't want to do it

"Hey! I don't want to do it." Abhimanyu said while looking at the activity in horror.
"You stand here I will do it."Prerna spoke while shaking her head at him. She went to do the parasailing.

"Woahhhh Maan look here i am in the air."she shouted as she went high in the sky.
"Be careful." He shouted back.
"Oye niche utar do please please mrko dar lagra hai." She shouted as the wind got faster.
(Please, take me down, i am scared)
Abhimanyu chuckled at her behaviour. After 5 minutes, they took her down. She came running towards me.
"You know I enjoyed it a lot." She spoke to abhimanyu.
"Ya I saw that." He replied back.
"Let's go I want to do Camel safari." She said while pointing towards the Camels. He nodded at her and they both went towards the Camels.

"Khama ghani,I want to ride it." She said to one of the owners of the camel.
"Khama ghani beta, aai baithiye."one of them said. She smiled widely and sat on the Camel.
It started to walk making her happy.
"Maan click my pic, from behind okay."she said and he nodded at her. He clicked her picture.

 He clicked her picture