9

TW: Manipulation, Abuse, Ptsd. Mental break down. Insecurities.

ᡣ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶𐭩 ♡

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

[ENJOYY]

The next day Kate heard a lot of noises and yelling. "Ugh it's too early for this." Kate said and walked outside.

Kate saw Miles and rose. Miles was helping rose up on a horse. "MILES-" Rose yelled.

Miles softly chuckled. Rose got up on the horse sitting on it.

Rose was holding onto the horse. Miles was holding onto her waist while standing.

"What are you both doing?" Kate Asked them both. They both looked at her.

"Oh I'm teaching her how to horse ride." Miles explained to Kate. Kate nodded her head. "Miles im scared" Rose said to miles

Miles chuckled softly and picked her up off of the horse. "Maybe next time then" miles said.

Rose gripped onto his arms and Kate raised her eyebrow while looking at them.

Rose and Miles looked at each other and back at Kate. They both began laughing a little.

"Well uh..we have to go." Miles said coldly to Kate and she raised her eyebrows. "Yeah!!.. see ya Kate!!" Both miles and rose held hands.

Both of them ran off together while Kate was just looking at them and shook her head.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Both miles and rose were pillow fighting and miles hit rose hardly. "Owww!!" Rose yelled and miles just laughed.

Later on miles was asleep while rose was still up overthinking and she bit her nails.

Rose then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Rose was in a void. Where she was locked in a room alone in the dark. She tried to scream but she couldn't get it out.

The lights then turned on and she saw the same men. She then banged on the door as they got closer.

She finally got out and ran away, the men began chasing her and caught her as she tried to fight back.

One then touched her thighs.

Rose's eyes shot up. She was sweating and crying a little.

Miles slowly woke up. "What's wrong with you..?" Miles said half asleep looking at her.

"Nothing." Rose said while panting and slowly got out of bed.

Miles grabbed her wrist. "Don't leave." Miles said. Rose was about to speak but miles pulled her back in the bed.

"But miles I need water.." rose said and miles groaned as he sat up.

"I'll get it. Just stay here my love." Miles then got out of the bed and walked out.

Rose sighed and just waited, miles came back with a glass of water.

He sat down on the bed and handed it to rose. rose began drinking it while looking at miles.

"..miles..?" Rose called out to him and miles looked at her

"Do you..really love me..?" Rose said and miles chuckled tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Of course I do...I would never betray or hurt you..." Miles lied with a smile

She nods as she slowly fell asleep on him And he laid her on his chest.

"Adorable.."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Rose was looking at her body in the mirror. She had stretch marks. Also a few scars on her stomach Arms and thighs.

She felt a little insecure about her scars and stretch marks and pulled her shirt back down.

(That was her body type

(That was her body type.)

She slowly began to cry..she remembered where those scars came from in the first place. It wasn't from accidents.

She began to sob and cry. She sobbed harder. She just laid on the ground sobbing.

It became a bit hard for her to breathe as she had hallucinations of the same orphanage.

She heard noises and chattering and she covered her ears. She saw images of people hitting her.

Calling her a whore, ugly, bitch, cunt etc. they were pulling her hair hitting her.

She began to sob harder and it got harder for her to breathe. It felt like it was real..but it was just hallucinations.

"It's not real it's not real.." she repeated those words.

She then later on passed out on the bathroom floor.

Kate walked in and noticed rose on the ground unconscious. "ROSE!!" She yelled.

To be continued.