God of death's gift.

︎ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ⚠︎

The god of death is a bastard, everyone who is part of Cale's family knows that, and each one cursed the god of death more than once.

But perhaps for the first time he is doing something good.

"Are you saying that you will give us a gift that won't hurt Cale-nim or any of us?"  Choi Han asked, it was suspicious, everything was too good.

"Exactly"

"And that in front of that black thing my son will appear...singing?"  Deruth talk this time.

It was hard to believe, his son had not sing in a long time, even when his mother Jour was still alive Cale did not sing that often, he said that he preferred to admire his mother's beautiful voice, he only sang when Jour insisted and when Ron told him that his son was going to prepare his favorite food if he sang,

But...that was a long, long time ago, as far as he knows Cale doesn't even sing for his adopted children, and Deruth knows that Cale would do anything for his children, but he himself heard how his son denied his grandchildren when they asked him if he would sing for them.

Cale never denied anything to his children, so this thing about them being able to hear and watch Cale sing was too suspicious to be true.

"Yes! My dear Cale will appear on what is called television or screen and you will be able to enjoy this!"

"And where is Cale, god?"  Asked the now emperor of Roan, Cale Henituse's hyung.

"OH! He's sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up and don't worry, he's okay with this."

He couldn't say that Cale was insulting him in another room... and that he doesn't agree at all.

After Cale's family spoke among themselves, they decided to reach an agreement that they would accept the gift from the god of death, but threatening many times that if it became a lie that Cale was safe, they would burn all his tremors and look for a way to escape and kill him.

Everyone sitting in armchairs watched as names appeared on the screen, their names.

(1) ERUHABEN
(2) CHOI HAN
(3) ALBERU CROSSMAN
(4) RAON MIRU HENITUSE
(5) ON HENITUSE
(6) HONG HENITUSE
(7) DERUTH HENITUSE
(8) VIOLATE HENITUSE
(9) BASEN HENITUSE
(10) LILY HENITUSE
(11) RON MOLAN
(12) BEACROX MOLAN
(13) TASHA
(14) ROSALYN
(15) HANS

15/20

"Oh, there's room for five more! Well...we'll deal with that later."