With her sweetly sugar coated words, she managed to turn her parents difavour towards her into favour. She was smart with her choice of words, although there's only one person who can see through it all.

During a rainy day, a little Y/n was baking cookies for her parents, and when she was cleaning everything, a boy tugged her hair when she was washing the dishes as she look to her side in confusion.

"...What's a little girl like you doing inside the kitchen?" the boy frowned in distaste while the girl only blinks in confusion. Reo wanted to say something more, but his eyes widened when he heard what came next out of her mouth.

"Are you my brother? your eyes and hair are the same as mine."

And with that...he grew silent, a scoff of disbelief escaping his mouth as he jabs at the girl's forehead, making her yelp in confusion.

"Are you right on your head? Of course I'm your brother. You're already 10 years old, and we've been inside the same house for as long as you lived."

...

'Huh? Have we?'  the girl thought while blinking, her thoughts spiralling inside her mind as she stayed silent.

'But I've...never seen anyone other than mother and father...'

The girl brushed those thoughts off, only pouting childishly at her supposedly older brother as she swats his pointer finger off of her forehead "Okay—stop jabbing on my forehead!" she exclaims, making Reo snickered with a mischievous grin as he walks away, as if feeling satisfied with he's done, leaving a confused Y/n behind to her own thoughts.

"...Brother, huh?"

After that incident, she took it as a challenge to flatter his heart like how she does with her parents.

But to no avail...

"Dang it...I'm 15 now but he still hasn't fell for my charm. What sort of monster..." the girl grumbles in annoyance as she banged her head onto her study table in frustration.

Although, throughout her times on trying to be close with her brother, she noticed a few weird patterns with her parents.

After she mentioned about meeting Reo, they had gotten more distant with her. Although it was subtle, nothing can really went away with how sharp the girl is.

And...

'...Reo gets everything he want, huh? How neat.'  she thought, raising her head up to look up at the ceiling.

Throughout her 15 years inside the Mikage household, never, and she meant ever, has her parents been that generous towards her. Sure, they're still generous with the way they always give whatever she desires for her Birthday and Christmas. As they even found the courtesy to cheer her on when she managed to get Straight A's for each of her exams and her achievements.

But oddly enough, she can saw the relief on their body language when she said she doesn't need anymore than what she have right now, saying that they should only give her monthly allowance now.

'...Favoritism?'  the girl thought silently.

.
.
.