Haha.

"Huh."

At this time, Dongfang Qingcheng, who had always had a cold face, suddenly chuckled, and the laughter was particularly penetrating.

"Forgot to tell you."

Dongfang Qingcheng raised his head and looked at Xia Beibei, who was all wet: "I have spiritual powers, and my spiritual powers can...read minds!"

Xia Beibei:......

Holy shit! You...ahem, I didn't think about anything. Dongfang BOSS, you are awesome!

Seeing Xia Beibei dumbfounded on the spot with a constipated expression on his face, Dongfang Qingcheng gave a rare smile: "I lied to you!"

Xia Beibei:......

Can this still be a pleasant task? God, why don't you just strike me to death with a big thunder?

When Xia Beibei took off her wet and tattered clothes, she immediately lay on the bed and pretended to be dead with her eyes closed——

This baby is very pure and will not look at the naked body of a scumbag. I will never look at it.

You will definitely have a psychological shadow after watching it. What if you don't like men anymore and start liking women instead?

While Xia Beibei was struggling with himself, Dongfang Qingcheng, who was on the side, had already helped Xia Beibei pick up the medicine.

Injury is commonplace in the apocalypse. Even before the apocalypse, people from the Dongfang family always carried various healing medicines with them.

After Dongfang Qingcheng took care of the injuries on Xia Beibei's arms and upper body, the person on the bed had already fallen asleep.

Can you actually sleep?

Dongfang Qingcheng looked deeply at Xia Beibei——

His mental ability cannot read minds, but it can sense the opponent's mental strength.

He is very familiar with her mental band.

109, Xia Beibei.

I didn't expect to meet again so soon.

Dongfang Qingcheng is naturally Yan Yicheng.

The situation in this world is very complicated. Yan Yicheng has only just figured it out now, and he just eliminated a BUG not long ago. However, the situation in this world does not seem to be getting much better, but is getting worse. It gets worse.

62: Villain Scumbag (12)

Sleeping on Simmons is definitely not the same feeling as sleeping on a wooden wooden iron bed!

So Xia Beibei slept soundly until there was a gentle knock on the door of the dormitory——

"Captain, are you awake?"

There was Shen Nan's voice outside the door. Dongfang Qingcheng in the room had already woken up, or could it be that he hadn't slept all night?

He doesn't like to sleep with others, especially when he knows that the man sleeping next to him is actually a girl. Forgive the rigorous style of Boss Yan, who has always kept himself clean and does not like to have too much physical contact with others. .

So he spent the whole night laying the floor?

"Come in."

Hearing Shen Nan's voice, Dongfang Qingcheng whispered. At this time, Xia Beibei turned over on the bed, revealing a messy short hair.