Hopeless 03

****

****

BALIW na kung baliw but a little maybes won't hurt,right? Baka naman gumana... scientifically na eh.

I'm anti-romantic type of a person. Since my life became so fucked up, I couldn't stand loving someone again,well...Risha is an exemption. But love that included affection and commitment? It's hard for me to deal with that.

So I stand GOOGLE for this shitty plan of mine.

CASPIAN made his way towards me and asked, "Is the view to your liking?"

I nodded immediately, too caught up in the stunning scenery outside the helicopter window. This multi-billionaire had graciously granted me the opportunity to experience such luxury, and I was grateful beyond words. A helmet fitted with a microphone was placed on my head, allowing us to communicate above the sound of the wind.

In what seemed like the blink of an eye, we arrived at our destination. The surrounding landscape of trees, rivers, and traditional culture was a true treat to behold. The fresh air felt like the purest of breaths compared to the polluted atmosphere of Manila. The welcoming locals added to the appeal, and I found myself drawn to the carefree, friendly atmosphere. The beauty was mesmerizing, and I felt fortunate to have experienced it.

"Comeback at exactly 4 in the afternoon,Robert. Thankyou for the service..." He said calmly.

"Opo sir. Walang anoman rin ho..."

We bid our goodbyes to them then Caspian shift his attention to me.

I need to be sweet. Thats what I've been putting into my mind.

I smiled,half genuine perhaps?

"So... Are you comfortable being here?" He asked looking forward for my answer.

I nodded, "Of course sir, the environment seems nice and awesome. And I'm also looking forward to meet new people here...they seemed so approachable" I said, honestly.