"Okay." I give her one too, then listen to her heals chatter on the wood floor. 

I grab the tray and using my non-existent waitress skills, I serve the drinks. I put down the tray down on the coffee table, and go to take a seat next to Mason, since its the only free sitting space, when I get pulled back by my waist. 

I plop down into Dylans lap, his hands slip onto my thighs. I blush immediately. I always have when he has touched me, but I somehow managed to control it. Until I feel his skin on mine. 

"Oh, so you are dating?" Sheila asks. I open my mouth to answer, but get cut off. 

"Yeah. 2 years, three months and five days." He says so confident, even I would believe him, if I didn't know about the fake part of the dating. 

"Impressive." Kiara nods. I smile, looking proud. 

"So how's school? Is the old class still as great?" First off, I did go to the same class with all of them, we were in the same friend group. Since my old school was a middle and high school, they automaticly transfered there, meaning the class stayed together. Second of all, that class was never great. 

"Yeah, although lectures are hard. I bet you wouldn't know. If I'm right, your school doesn't learn math and chem at the same time? That must be so nice." Nillie says. She knows much about the school I go to, she tried applying, but they didn't accept her. 

"Yeah, you are techinically right. We don't learn chemistry and math at the same time, but we have 80 minute classes every weekday for a month in two subjects, that might not be math and chem, but its still hard. And we do learn much more than you do. We actually get through all the curriculum, unlike you. We learn three topics in a month, what you learn in three. So if you think you know so much about our school, you would know how things actually work. Get that straight." I say, completely calm. I have learned to control my temper better throughout this year. I had a very bad case of anger issues, so I'm always proud of myself when I can argue without shouting or crying. 

I notice Dean's eyes on Dylan's hands on my thigh. He notices too. 

"Mind if I mess with him a little?" He leans close to my ear, whispers, making sure no one will hear other than me. I get goosebumps at his breath on my neck. 

"Not at all." I say. Dean was one of the main reasons I hated myself. Him, Nillie and Sheila ruined me. I don't mind whatever Dylan does, revenge ignites me. 

He doesn't take his head away from my neck, instead kisses it once, twice, his hands slipping to the inner part of my thighs. I close my legs as a reflex, but he pulls them back open. 

"Dylan, what are you doing?" I whisper to him, my voice unsteady. 

"Just playing." He says, his voice muffled in my neck. 

With me or with Dean?!

His hands squeeze my thighs, all eyes are on us. Shit, I must look so nervous, we are supposed to be dating for two years, I should be used to this right? In the alternate universe I created for these moments, I'm confident. I might as well be it here. 

He pick his head up from my neck, and I gently cup one side of his face. I pull him closer to my lips, he looks at mine. 

The doorbell rings. I let go, jump up and rush to the door. My actual friends are here! 

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Wearing my new outfit I bought on the weekend, I walk in the classroom, anxious what everyone might say. Nillie isn't here yet, luckily no one has looked at me yet. I sit down at my desk and go on my phone, text Nillie where she is. She answers, that she'll be here in two minutes. So I wait. Boys, girls arrive, finally she steps through the door too. I stand up and give her a hug. 

"Aah girl! I'm so happy you chose to wear this! And with the makeup, you look stunning!" She says. 

"Bella, what are you wearing?" I hear a voice behind me. Dean is there, eyeing me up and down, a smirk on his lips. 

"Oh, Nillie picke-" My friend elbows me in the side. "I mean I just got this on the weekend, why? You like it?" I grimace at the thought. 

"Well I'd like it if you'd be thinner. And maybe if your ass would be nicer." He says. I don't answer, Nillie comes to my rescue. 

"Shut up Dean, no one cares about your weird preferences." She says. 

"Yeah, Nillie's right.." Sheila steps up too. I didn't notice she arrived till now. She calls me over, and asks. "Hey, not to be mean, but it does look kinda like you tried to be a whore. Really, I'm just trying to tell you the truth. If you don't want to get harassed by Dean, I recommend wearing something else." She whispers. 

"But Nillie said, He would be all over me." I say, head hanging low. 

"Yes, but He is absent, he might not acutally like this outfit either." She says. My expression doesn't change. "Alright, let's experiment. You'll wear an outfit like you usually do tomorrow, since we know he'll be back, and then this one. If he likes this one better, I'll go shopping with you to buy more." She says. 

"Alright." I say, since the teacher has entered the room, and the bell rung. 

***── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──***

Hey everyone! A bit longer chaper, what do we think? 

The tension between Dylan and Ella 🤭

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and recommend to your friends! 

Lots of love, 

-me