𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋

- 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1987

- 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1987

Frank held moon's arm and knocked on the trailer door. Katherine opened the door. "Welcome to mcdonald's, may I take your order?", asked katherine. "Very funny miss jackson", said frank. "Moon is being a bother to michael, he cannot loose focus, he needs to finish this music video, so please take her", said frank and pushed moon inside.

"She's a child, she needs attention from her father", said katherine. "Yeah yeah", said frank and walked away. Katherine closed the door. "I hate frank", said moon. "I know baby but he's daddy's manager", said katherine.

Bubbles was sitting on a small couch and looked at the ceiling.

Michael looked around and frowned.

Michael walked up to Joe Pytka, the director.

"Have you seen moonlight?", asked michael.

"Oh yeah, frank took her to the trailer with your mom", replied Joe. Michael sighed. "Frank!", exclaimed michael. "Yes?", asked frank and was eating a jelly donut.

"Could you come here please?", asked michael.

Frank stood up and made his way towards michael. "What is it?", asked frank. "Why did you take moonlight to the trailer? I didn't tell you to do that", said michael. Frank finished his donuts.

"She was bothering you, you can't loose focus", said frank and lit a blunt. Joe walked away and cleared his throat. Latoya laughed and nodded her head as tatiana was telling her something.

Michael stared at tatiana and licked his lips.

"We'll continue in another ten minutes, for now take a break", said Joe.

Michael nodded and made his way to the trailer. He gently knocked. Moon gasped lightly. "Welcome to mcdonald's, may I take your order?", asked katherine. Moon giggled. Michael laughed and entered. "Mother", said michael and laughed.

"Son", said katherine. Moon was hugging bubbles and sniffed him. "He smells like bananas and strawberries", said moon. "I bathed him this morning", said michael and smiled.

"Mom, I need to talk to you", said michael. "Go ahead", said katherine. "Okay....so....I really have feelings for this one girl but I'm just too scared to tell her", said michael. "Wait, is this about tatiana?", asked katherine. "How'd you know?", asked michael. "I think it's very obvious", replied katherine.

"Just tell her dear, tell her", said katherine. Michael smiled and nodded. "Okay , thanks mom", said michael and stood up. "Aren't you forgetting something?", asked katherine.

Michael bent down and kissed katherine on the cheek. Katherine smiled. Michael gently held moon's face and pecked her lips. "Now shoo, we're doing girl talk", said katherine.

Michael smiled and left the trailer.

He made his way towards frank. He gently tapped his shoulder. Frank turned around and was still smoking the same blunt. "What's the matter?", asked frank. "I have feelings for tatiana, and I was thinking that I should maybe take her out pretty soon", said michael.

"Hell no! You gotta focus on your career! You can't loose attention, no, no girls at the moment", said frank and walked away. Michael looked at tatiana. Tatiana made eye contact with michael and waved. She smiled. Michael smiled back and made his way towards her.