Chapter One

Right now everyone was just chilling out at Jake's parents house along of course everyone was there chilling out getting ready for the tour, the royal family tour of course unfortunately both Jake's sisters will not be able to attend until the California shows as they had worked that day but they would stay in contact via text and phone calls, seeing as both of Jinxx's sisters Sarah and Emily are apart of the BVB crew they would be attending all of the shows which was awesome as they got to spend alot of time together and loved every single minute of it, well unless the guys was doing an interview both sisters would go off and explore wherever they was but would take security with them mostly due to Jinxx requesting it.

But most of the time the girls would just chill out on the tour bus doing work, they always liked keeping busy which is very much appreciated they each of course had their own bunker there's are at the front of the bus along with the guys, they was actually looking forward to going on tour with the guys as it never got boring there would always be some sort of game that they would play amongst themselves, right now the guys and the girls was all just chilling out at Jake's parents house playing in the pool well some of the guys was in the pool whilst the four girls just chilled out on the edge of the pool putting their feet into the cold water.

SARAH, EMILY, VIOLET AND LUCY'S OUTFITS 

Sandra was in the pool with the guys swimming whilst the other four was talking amongst themselves mostly about Lucy and Violet's movie roles they was both super excited it was something that they was very passionate about whilst the other two sis...

Sandra was in the pool with the guys swimming whilst the other four was talking amongst themselves mostly about Lucy and Violet's movie roles they was both super excited it was something that they was very passionate about whilst the other two sisters enjoying being on the road it meant that they would get to see all these different places and meet amazing fans as well as seeing other singers and bands that they both really enjoyed as it turned out that both girls had quite a bit in common but of course there was somethings that Sarah like that Emily didn't, whilst there was some things that Emily likes that she didn't but to be fair that didn't bother either of them.

Of course both Jake and Lucy are messing around but having so much fun making each other laugh they would of course involve Violet so she wouldn't feel left out though she would sometimes speak to Emily and Sarah who didn't mind but to be fair in the end they all treat each other like family though there was some feelings slowly developing but they wouldn't go far for awhile as none of them wanted to admit their feelings, of course there was some glaces every now and again but that's how far it would go.

Emily is talking to Sarah speaks up asking her, "So you looking forward to going to Warped Tour this year for like the first time?" Sarah who quickly looks back over at Emily after looking over at Andy smiling, which causes Emily to laugh a little of course that catches Sarah who clocks on but continues by saying, "Yeah should be exciting but honestly nervous for the guys as I have a feeling they're gonna get alot of hate but to be fair they are tough guys who as we all know are actually sweethearts and I know why you laugh, you know i've seen the way you look at Jake so don't give me that Em." 

Of course Emily acted like she didn't know what Sarah was on about but they both ended up laughing, then she speaks up saying, "Alright fair enough I get where you are coming from plus knowing not just our brother but the others will be very protective of us remember when they first went on tour all five guys was very protective as well as the crew, who would of thought our lives would be so different now that Jinxx's joined the band." They both looked over at their older brother who was splashing Lucy who of course was getting her revenge splashing him back.

Sarah laughs a little replying back with, "Yeah any guy who would try and talk to us well Jinxx would be right there watching with the guys but keeping their distance thankfully because there are gonna be other bands that we are actually friends with should be no problem but you never know with them." Violet had joined the sisters and she speaks up asking, "Hey you two talking about the tour?" Emily is the one to speak up saying, "Yeah Sarah was just how protective the guys are with the three of us and when we talk to other guys that they don't know, luckily the guys that are going we all know." 

Violet speaks up saying, "Yeah Jake is a very protective big brother can't even talk to a guy without him hanging around watching our every move but to be fair our father is like that as well." That makes both sisters nod their heads in agreement Sarah replying with, "Yeah our dad is very protective I swear it runs in our family like when we went on tour with the guys our dad would make sure that we rang them every single day." 

VIOLET, LUCY AND JAKE'S PARENTS HOUSE