"What robot?"

"Master can take another look at his control panel."

Jing Yao clicked on the panel in confusion, and found that it was different.

In addition to the original supermarket, I also have a supermarket farm. There is a label for supermarket salesperson, and the icon is lit.

The other label is Farm Manager, but it is gray.

Jing Yao clicked. This farm manager does not need to be activated, but can be purchased directly.

The price is not expensive, only 50,000 yuan.

It would be great to buy a robot for 50,000 yuan and become a hands-off shopkeeper myself.

Jing Yao clicked to redeem without hesitation.

The operation of this farm manager is the same as making a fortune.

After one operation, the farm administrator congratulated on the official launch.

After Congratulations showed up, he started working on the farm very consciously.

I watched the other party feeding the chickens and ducks, cutting grass and feeding the sheep, and then went to the other side of the field to cut grass and water the fields. Congratulations on how easy it was to work in such a big circle.

As expected of a product produced by the system, it is awesome!

Jing Yao suddenly felt that she was just a hands-off shopkeeper in this space.

However, there are lives other than yourself in the space. Does this mean that others besides yourself can also come in?

Jing Yao was suddenly eager to give it a try.

"Warning! Warning! This space can only be entered by the host himself!"

The system noticed Jing Yao's thoughts and quickly issued a warning.

Hearing the system warning, Jing Yao temporarily stopped thinking.

But people cant do it, what about others?

"No one can enter except me, so what if it's not human?"

The system pretends to be dead.

After waiting for a long time, there was no movement from the system. Jing Yao looked at Tian and said, "If you don't tell me, I'll take it as a given!"

System:...You are the only one who is smart!

Jing Yao immediately understood that as long as he was not a human being, he could be taken into space.

Jingyao left the space happily.

What a great harvest today.

The system supermarket opened, not only the area is large, but also a small farm.

There are even two robots as his slaves, which is really cool.

Although the system did not give an accurate answer, Jing Yao still wanted to experiment with something.

She remembered seeing someone walking a dog in the community. How about stealing the dog? ?

Jing Yao quickly rejected this idea.

Let's find something else.

By the way, Facai said that the software is online, but I havent looked at it yet.

Jing Yao took the phone and turned the page to the end. Sure enough, she saw an app called Hope Supermarket.

After clicking in, Jing Yao saw the red dot flashing in the message.