Confusing

THIRD PERSON POV

The King and the radio demon awkwardly sat at the dining table, as they refused to utter a word to each other. Lucifer took his last sip of coffee before pushing himself out of his seat.

"Ah, well," Lucifer grabbed his cup. "See you later, Alastor." He mumbled, heading over to the kitchen to leave the cup on the counter. He could feel Alastor's eyes on him, but he tried not to think that much of it. Then, the King walked over to the elevator. He had a plan in mind to make a duck that looked like all of the people in the hotel. Since Alastor was in the hotel, the King had no choice but to make one for him.

The blonde stepping his foot into the elevator as he pressed the 13th floor, trying not to look back at Alastor. Lucifer hummed while the elevator music was playing. It was great music, good enough to calm him down from all the stress. It was still early, and Lucifer thought of calling his little Char-char, but he knew better and that it was still very early out, so he resisted the urge to check up on her. He kept humming to the music until the elevator chimed, letting Lucifer step out and walk into his room. Lucifer pushed his door open, breathing deeply, while walking over to his workbench and getting started on the duck designs.

ALASTOR'S POV

I don't know why I feel this way about Lucifer. His voice, his face, his eyes, his hair.. But, I didn't know why I acted this way around Lucifer. I don't know why I keep staring at him. I tried to stop, but I just did it. I decided I would go to the one and only person who understands me.

Rosie.

Rosie was my closest friend in all of Hell, so she's the only person I could go to and she would understand me. I didn't know what these feelings were. I pushed my chair back and stood up, gripping onto my cane that I had gotten fixed. Then, I headed over to the double doors, and pushed them open, out into Pentagram city. I had to go to Cannibal town to see her, so I made my way to Cannibal town before wasting any time.

In Cannibal Town...

I made my way over to Rosie, hoping for the best, at least some sort of feedback or to understand what I'm feeling.

"Rosie, may I speak with you for a moment?" I asked her.

"Oh, Alastor! Alright, give me a second, let me get through this client."

I patiently waited in the corner, as Rosie finished talking to her last client. There wasn't a lot of sinners so it wouldn't be much of a problem. Rosie pushed herself out of her chair as she headed over to me concerned.

"Hey, Alastor? Are you okay? You normally wouldn't come to me this early." I didn't want to worry Rosie, so I just spat out whatever came out of my mind.

"I- I have been blushing when I see this one person, and h-he, I-I, I don't know but I keep staring at him, but yesterday we hated each other but now I think I have feelings, but I don't know if they like me back, b-but yesterday night I got accidentally kis-"

"Alastor." Rosie called out, holding my shoulder, trying to calm me down as I was stressing out again. "Calm down. Who is this person?"

I resisted the urge to tell her, but she was my closest friend I didn't want to keep secrets from her. "It's... a boy." I muttered out.

"Is it someone in your hotel?"

"Yes..." I looked away, my ears drooped, hoping she wouldn't figure it out.

"Okay, so there's Angel Dust and Husk, but they already like each other I'm pretty sure... And... Hm.."

My stomach felt like it was getting tied into a knot, as I tried to seem okay and didn't want to seem weak.

"Lucifer!" She jumped. "He's staying at the hotel right?" I nodded. "So you like the King! The King of hell!" She beamed. "I really thought you were a ace in the hole!"

"A-A what now?" I asked, still not understanding what that term means.

"Anyways, so the feeling you are experiencing is "love". You obviously like Lucifer, and it's better if you talk to him about it." Rosie thought for a moment. "But isn't he married?"

"I know he is, but I think he got over it." I sighed. "This is just.. Too much to take in. I don't know how I found interest in him so quickly, it hasn't even been a few days of me talking to him."

"Love at first sight!" Rosie exclaimed. "It's better if you try to go easy on him. Don't seem rude, even though I know you want to be a menacing, powerful, overlord. It's great to be kind sometimes."

Rosie's words made me think for a while. She was right, even though I mostly didn't agree with her. I suppose I COULD try it out.

"Alright, thanks Rosie!" I waved, as I was going to try out what she recommended, to go easy on Lucifer and try not to be angry or awkward around him. "That really helped!" My smile growing wider as she mouthed the words 'Good luck'. It was great to have an understanding friend like Rosie, and she was my best friend for that reason. I turned back, to open the door and head to Pentagram city, and back to the hotel where Lucifer was.

Author's note: HEY YA'LL! Sorry for the very short chapter, I'll try to release two a day if I can. I need to focus in my homework and it's all so much pressure, but I also want to make my own Wattpad story. I hope you guys understand, I love you all. There's definitely going to be more wholesome moments, don't worry! I'll try to release chapters as fast as I can when I have free time! once again, I love you all and thank you guys so much again! You guys mean a lot!

Word count: 1012 words