Chapter 13: Escape From Home Sweet (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

PickyPiggy: (Demonic Voice) Y/n!!! Come back here and finish your PB&J I made for you!!!

Y/n: No way! Not a chance in hell, you monster!!!

Y/n continued running down the hall after he got out of the lunchroom area, and he can already tell that the monstrous PickyPiggy is chasing after him as he decided to make a left and hide into another room to hide away from monster pickypiggy.

Unfortunately, that was his one of his biggest mistakes that he made in his entire life as he finds himself in a room filled with so many paintings and drawing of him as well as some candles, his favorite flowers, some hand-made plush dolls of himself and a statue of himself, which is really starting to creep him out of what he just witnessed.

Y/n: Dear God....

???: It's lovely isn't it, Y/n~

??? #2: Yeah, we all worked so hard to build this shrine of you, Y/n~

Y/n: Crafty? Bobby? Is that you?

CraftyCorn: Of course it's us, Y/n.

Bobby Bearhug: Yeah, who else could it be that made all of this...for you!

Then they both turned around to face Y/n as they both revealed themselves to be monstrous versions of themselves as well and Y/n immediately ran out of the room as fast as his legs can carry him to get away from them.

CraftyCorn: Come back here, Y/n!

Bobby Bearhug: You can't leave us again, Y/n! We have so much time to get to know each other better!!!

Y/n: No way! Stay away from me!

Then Y/n quickly made a turn before hiding in another hallway to get away from CraftyCorn and Bobby Bearhug until he got his body tied up by a very long tail as he is lifted up in the air until he met face-to-face with CatNap.

Y/n: CatNap?

CatNap: That's right, Y/n. It's me. Your old best friend. It's finally good to see you again, my dear~.