-Part 5-

Kaveh averts his eyes, blushing. "I- I still can't believe this.. did we really-"

"Sleep together? Yeah." Alhaitham smirks. "You enjoyed yourself?"

Kaveh nods softly, making Alhaitham grin wider. 

Kaveh looks up at Alhaitham. "Breakfast?" Alhaitham smiles at his beloved. "Sure. Thank you, darling."

Kaveh's face turns tomato red. "C-can you call me that again?"

"Alright, darling." Alhaitham grins. Kaveh has the urge to hug the bigger man and never let go. "Eep- I-I'll go get breakfast ready." Alhaitham nods and leans over, kissing his senior on the forehead. Kaveh blushes harder and finally hops off the bed. "O-okay. See you." 

(time skip to fifteen minutes later) 

Kaveh is in the kitchen, cooking bacon and eggs. He hums softly to himself, and he still can't believe the events of the past night and this morning. His boyfriend, well, he doesn't know if they're boyfriends yet, but still, is tall, muscular, and just the handsomest guy he's ever met in general. 

Meanwhile Alhaitham just stepped out of the shower, a towel around his waist. He dries his hair and changes into a black compression shirt and gray sweatpants. He chuckles to himself, knowing he'll get his love flustered. He walks downstairs and wraps his arms around his senior's waist. Kaveh turns his head. "Hmm? Oh, h-hi." He looks at Alhaitham's outfit and immediately gets flustered, the bigger man's muscles exposed. Alhaitham grins, noticing Kaveh checking him out. "Liking what you see, hm?" Kaveh nods, blushing, and averts his eyes, turning his attention to his food. "Hey, move it! You don't want your food to be burnt!" Alhaitham chuckles and sits at the dining table. Kaveh remembers his question from earlier. "Oh, and Haitham? I have a question." Alhaitham perks up. "Yes, my precious?" Kaveh blushes from the pet name. "Do you.. I mean.. am I.. are we dating?" Alhaitham seems amused. "Of course, darling. Unless you don't want to?" Kaveh shakes his head. "No no no no! I wanna date you!" He kisses his junior's head. Alhaitham grins, a faint blush on his cheeks from the sudden affection. "Good, love. Because you're my everything." Kaveh's cheeks turn red. "H-huh? Really?" Alhaitham nods proudly.