Feeling

LUCIFER'S POV

The last thing I remember from last night was me fainting out due to blood loss and clawing my skin, but I was surprised to see when I woke up, I was in my bed. I rolled over and picked up my phone on my nightstand. The time read 5:31. It was still early outside, but I struggled to pull myself out of bed. I scooted up so I was now sitting on my bed. I slowly looked down, and I was terrified when I saw myself covered in bandages. Then it shot me. I remembered last night of how I clawed myself. I yanked all the band aids off, before healing my whole body. There was no way I could have put these on myself. There was no one else who could have came and bandaged him up. Except for one person...

Alastor.

He was the only one in the hotel, so my immediate guess would be him. I got a little angry at that thought, but I tried to not pay much attention to it. If he had didn't come and helped me I probably would be on the floor being a mess till morning.

I groaned as I slowly managed my way to stand up. I was wobbling of how tired I was. I thought of hiding all the pictures that included Lillith in it, just for my sake. But that would be a task for another time.

I decided it would be best if I changed, because my coat was covered in blood, which would be something I would have to clean later. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a tight, red turtleneck and black leggings. It wasn't something too fancy, just casual. I decided to forget about everything and not ask Alastor about last night. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes and looked in the mirror.

"Dang.. I look like a mess.." I mumbled to myself. I had eyebags under my eyes. I immediately rummaged through my drawer under my mirror and pulled out concealer. I lightly applied some. I've never really used concealer, mainly because I don't use makeup often, but I couldn't go around looking like a mess. I tried to remember how Charlie explained to me on how to apply it.

I sighed and placed the concealer back in the drawer and pushed it shut. Looking back at the door, I made my way over and pushed it open. I made a quick yawn as I made my way over to the elevator. Stepping inside, I gently pushed the button to head over to the Lobby, where there was a kitchen. I've decided I would just get coffee, since I was still feeling tired. I was exhausted that I had no energy into making pancakes. I rested on the elevator wall as I waited.

ALASTOR'S POV

I groaned and opened my eyes before fluttering them close. My eyes shot open before remembering about midnight. It would be best if I didn't come to any contact with Lucifer. Even though he has no idea what happened, It's best if I don't interact with him for a while.

Leaping out of my bed, I realized I had my normal clothes. Silly me, forgetting to take them off. It didn't matter to me, since I was already dressed. I made my way over to the mirror, and gently brushed my hair with my hands because it was messy from my tossing and turning. I tried to fix my coat which was wrinkled before sighing.

What had I gotten myself in to.

I made my way over to my door, pushing it open. The other staff members still had 6 days before coming back, and I've already messed up. The 13th floor was awfully quiet, considering we were the only ones on the floor. The only noise was my feet clanking to the floor as I was stepping closer to the elevator. It was weird to me the elevator was at the lobby, considering nobody has used it except for me and Lucifer. I didn't think he would already be awake. I sighed, and pushed the button and waited for the elevator to get back up. 

I was relieved that he was awake and not injured much. But who am I kidding?- I don't care about that clown. He's just Charlie's father. Of course I don't care about him...