chapter 4 ~ a small taste (nsfw)

Adam had been so sad by his wings. He tried to remove the pin feathers, but they wouldn't leave. he thought his wings were too ugly for him to leave his room. He knew he would be judged for his shaggy looking wings. The wing dresser, like a hair dresser but for wings, would always do it for him! He never listened to her advice, though.. Adam hears a knock at the door.

"Hey Adam???" Charlie spoke. "I'm going to open up the door to talk to you properly -" As Charlie was about to open the door, adam decided to jump up and shut the door, but he tripped and fell forward, slightly cracking his nose. He sighed loudly, and Charlie opened the door fully. She saw him on the ground and gasped.

"Adam!-" She gets cut off.

"I'm fine. Just talk to me outside the room!" He pushed Charlie out and shut the door.

"Well, I thought we could hang out!!" She said excitedly.

"No." Replied Adam.

"Card games???" She hoped.

"Nuh uh. Nothing is getting me out until I look presentable and good-looking so the others don't judge me!!" He huffed. Charlie sighed and walked away. Adam got back up wobbly, his nose bleeding hard. He sat on his bed and put the back of his hand to his nose so it would stop bleeding.

Meanwhile, Charlie sat on the couch, feeling defeated. Lucifer noticed and tilted his head.

"Are you alright, Char Char?" He spoke in a very calming but curious tone. She sighed.

"He doesn't wanna come out because he doesn't look good and the others are gunna to judge him.." she grumbled. Lucifer giggled and stood up. He patted her head and created a portal to Adam's room. He walked in and closed it behind him. Adam is shocked to see him there, especially in this state.

"Wh-what are you doing here!?" Adam's hand had blood dripping off his hand from the bleeding in his nose. Lucifer took some Kleenex and put it up his nose. Adam did flinch a little, though. Lucifers mind went through a hazy mist of love.. he could hold himself back from caressing Adam's cheeks.

"Lucifer.." adam spoke. Not protesting against this, placing his hands on lucifers tiny waist. Lucifer put his legs in between Adam's and opened them up, pushing himself against Adam's squishy beer belly.. lucifer plants a kiss on Adam's lips, slowly moving his own. Adam had kissed back.

This soon turned into a passionate make-out session. Lucifer stuck his long snake tongue into Adam's mouth, making him very submissive. He'd whimper with a tongue down his throat, holding onto lucifer harder..

Then they stop, lucifer pulled away.

"Now about those pin feathers, hm?" Lucifer smirked. With his impressive strength, he flipped Adam onto his stomach and got onto his.. hips. Lucifers legs straddled his hips, which now meant he had full access to his wings, but this came with Adam's tail being in between lucifers legs at his crotch. But he didn't mind this, he liked it. Lucifer used his mouth to remove the pin feathers, just like a bird. He also started to rub Adam's back. Making him whimper.

After a couple minutes of one wing, lucifer went to the other. Using his tongue to groom the pin feathers of in a group, at this point, he may or may not have been getting harder feeling Adam's tail rub against his crotch. Adam had his face in a pillow, and he blushed HARD. This was like.. really intimate for him..

When lucifer was done, adam tried to get up, but lucifer pushed him down, though he allowed it. Staying down as he felt lucifer flip him onto his back. He felt lucifer on top of his growing dick.. he blushed more and whimpered.

Lucifer moved down his face, down to Adam's crotch. He took the pants off and then his boxers, seeing Adam's length spring out was quite.. well.. confusing? Guess it was really just the personality that made lilith and Eve not want him because.. it's long is all I'm leaving it at. (8 inches :3)

"Impressive.. I hope it's as sweet as it looks, hm?" Lucifer moved his head down and sucked on the tip. Adam's wings twitching like crazy and lucifers tongue wrapped around his throbbing cock. So lucifer decided to let himself go take his sensitive dick more, his head bobing up and down. The precum leaks inside of lucifers mouth. Adam drools as he whimpers moans and groans, making lucifer go a little faster..

"Gah.. fuck.. luci~.." adam moaned. "I'm.. I'm.. God damn.." adam couldn't finish the sentence from the wet and warm pleasure he felt from lucifers mouth. With the small strength adam could manage to use, his legs pushed lucifers head all the way down with his legs. His cock all the way down lucifers throat, and released himself, the warm sticky cum shooting out. Lucifer smiled up at adam as he gagged HARD, the feeling of his cock soften in his throat and the cum over filling his mouth was euphoric. adams wings shudders hard from the experience. Lucifer swallowed every last drop of cum he could manage to get. He then crawled next to adam and snuggled up to him..

"Mhh.. that was great, 'dickmaster'~.." Lucifer teased before falling asleep beside adam.

900 words!! Thanks for the support, my lovelies!!!!!!!! (The nsfw part was edited for more detail!!)