'You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies.' Sue told the girl, to which Santana looked back at Schuester in utter disbelief.

'Guys...! Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst.' The teacher continued with trying to get the kids support for the coach's presence, before Nessa cut him.

'Yeah a winning champion who lost and has multiple times, tried to set us up to lose.' Nessa told him explaining the obvious, gaining a lot of hums in agreement from her peers.

'Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... Is that too much to ask?' Sue said to the kids, actually upset at the comments they made.

'Guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us for the week. Now, I received an envelope in the mail today. I know that we're facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals.' Mr Schue moved on, trying to start the lesson.

'Sweet Porcelain...'

'And it looks like this year, we face Oral Intensity again.' The teacher explained to them.

'They cleaned our clock last year.' Mercedes sighed, while Sue gave the girls a suspicious look.

'It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year's theme: anthem. Now who can tell us who what an anthem is?' Mr Schue asked carrying on with the lesson. Rachel raised her hand quickly.

'It's the bottom of an ant's pants.' Brittany said with some form of confidence. Zach just face palmed. Artie gave Brittany a sympathetic look.

'... So close, so close. No, an anthem is an epic song... Filled with a-a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself – even bigger than the person performing it.' Mr Schuester explained to the group, after reassuring Brittany.

'Mr. Schue?' Sam asked raising his hand.

'Oh, hey Sam. I didn't even notice your new haircut...' The teacher replied to him as Sam walked to the front. Nessa gave Sam a weird look, trying to recognise where she knew the haircut from.

'Yeah, I've been looking at a new image for my one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience.' Sam said to the club.

'You have got to be kidding me.' Quinn replied, kind of shocked at finding this out.

'Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look... even ... bigger...' Puck told the boy, making some of the club laugh.

'Let her speak.' Sue said, holding up her hand, almost engaged to the up-and-coming performance.

'Laugh all you want, but that kid's an epic talent. And there's a number that I've been working on that I've been meaning to show off. And I think it qualifies as an anthem because... it's just hugely emotional and... sums up our generation.' Sam tried to explain to the group, probably making up the last bit of it.

'Alright, let's hear it buddy.' Mr Schue said, patting the boy on the chest, before Sam got his guitar.

_____________
Baby
sung by The Justin Bieber experience
(Sam)
___________

'This is actually a pretty good song...' Tina said smiling enjoying song, gaining a look from the boys.

'Woah!' Nessa added basically in awe of song, letting her poker face break away and Zach gave her a confused look.