Episode 2: The Fun Begins

Hands tied behind the chair on each leg. Legs bend, knees on my chest. A piece of white cloth stuck in my mouth making it harder for me to breathe. Soft big hands on my forehead grasping my hair to lift my head up, preventing me to look down on my hard thick dick standing up like superman. Tongue so hot, so wet licking me and lips kissing my neck. So hot... So fucking hot. Making my whole body tremble. Semen dripping...fuck! I want to cum! " If you want to cum," His fingers slowly crawling down from my lips...chest...stomach...waist...to the tip of my dick throbbing with cum. "Say my name... Say it. Ryosuke. Say my name." His fingers playing with only the tip of my dick. Please, just kill me. The pleasure is too much. My breathing becomes harder, louder, more erotic. My heart beats faster, loud enough for the both of us to hear. I finally had the strength to remove the cloth from my mouth by using my tongue. I gasped for air. Inhale. Exhale. Then I felt the pain on my jaw, a drip of saliva fell on my shoulders. I looked like a dog begging for more. All I could see was a shadow of a man. He was behind me, I could feel his presence. His eyes watching me carefully, observing every movement I make. I can feel him staring at me with those cold eyes. I tried to look behind me, slowly... But then his hands that were playing with my thick hard dick suddenly groped it, making me catch my breath. I came just by him touching me. Nothing more, just his touch, made me cum so much. " Stop...ugh...dammit! Who are you?! Show yourself!" Out of nowhere, two big sweaty hands grabbed my ankle, trying to put my legs down. "No! Let me go! I can't do this anymore! I'm tired! Just...let me go. Please... I beg of you. I can't anymore." I heard a giggle from the two of them, hearing them having fun with what they are doing to me makes me so angry. If only I could see their faces. If only I could escape from this chair. Dammit! I feel so weak! I tried to look for a light. Nothing. Nothing but darkness. I can still feel the person behind me breathing, his breath giving shivers on the back of my whole body. I feel like sleeping, my head spinning, slowly, trying to close my but I can't because of the fear of what they will do to me next. " Release his hands. He needs to rest. We'll continue this tomorrow." Another voice coming from somewhere in the dark, ordering the two to let me go. Finally, I can rest. Finally...