Dev quickly moved though. Kier knew why and he just followed him.

Dev was finding a good angle to lay in and quickly found the most comfortable position.

Kier grabbed his own and Dev's length and rubbed them gently together.

Kier positioned them a bit better. He sat on top of Dev's pelvis and thighs to move in the best way possible.

Dev barely knew what to do with himself when Kier moved on top of him. He wanted to touch himself so badly, but Kier already did that for him.

"Please, please," Dev murmured and bucked up into his touch.

Dev came followed by a groan. Kier captured it all in his hand.

That was fast, Kier thought with a smile. Kier lifted his hand to his mouth to taste it. He then made Dev taste it too.

"It's a bit bitter, Dev," Kier commented. "Eat and drink some more sweet stuff."

"Fuck you," Dev murmured with a smile.

"Hey, there is something good about this," Kier said and smiled. Dev looked when Kier didn't say more.

Dev started to understand when Kier jerked himself off with Dev's release.

That was their lube.

"Fuck~" Dev breathed when he watched Kier jerk off with his seed.

"Ready, baby?" Kier said and positioned his length with Dev's ass.

"Mmh," Dev let out while nodding.

Dev held his breath when Kier softly pushed against him.

"Aaarrhhh!" Dev groaned when Kier entered and pushed further, stretching him even more.

"What's up, baby~? Can't take daddy's dick?" Kier teased.

"You're not my fucking 'daddy'," Dev growled.

"But I want to be your 'fucking daddy'," Kier teased and pushed further, making Dev groan loudly.

"I'm...-" Dev started but never finished the sentence. He wanted to argue about who was meant to be called 'daddy' if anything. Dev thought it fitted him much more. Daddy-Dev.

I'm better than Kier. I'm stronger! And I'm much taller! Dev thought. I should be the top. Dev wanted to say it. Argue. But with a dick shoved far up inside him made it a lot more difficult!

Kier slowly started to move, and Dev fucking loved every second of it.

If I argue with Kier, he will maybe lose interest, Dev thought. Kier couldn't lose his heat! I've been waiting years for this heat!

Dev didn't care that he was the bottom anymore. He was just happy to have Kier here. Here making love to him. It was so good that Dev felt like tearing up but luckily didn't.

Kier began going faster and harder and Dev couldn't hold his moans back anymore. They spilled out of him, and Kier was right there in front of him softly moaning too. This was real. Not just one of Dev's many dreams.

Kier's moans were small and low. Kier's moans were surprisingly not even on a higher pitch while Dev's moans were on a much higher pitch.

Fuck, the way Dev's moans turn me on! Kier thought with pure lust and somehow irritation. He hated Dev. How could he love anything about him!? Dev's moans were so good though.

"Moan, baby," Kier said. "Daddy's going to come."

"I hate that," Dev breathed out.

"You don't want me to come?" Kier asked with a smirk. He slowed down.