Baablu withdrew his sword from Kier.

"Why is that? We killed all of them," Baablu said and walked past Kier to get into the room he had just been in.

Baablu had a small land just like Kier, but he was stronger, and he definitely had good eyes and ears. That must be the reason he noticed me, Kier thought to himself.

The others wouldn't have noticed Kier... maybe Yello. He was good at spotting others.

"What if there's still some left?" Kier asked and followed Baablu.

Kier was that 'some'. He was the only one left. Years ago, a big war had raged, making everyone in the world form alliances.

Kier was not a ruler back then but still, he fought against Dev, Boosfer, Yello, Bubbo, Baablu, Fanst, and others.

He and his rulers fought against them. They lost and Dev and the others killed every ruler Kier had ever had. They killed his people and everyone he cared about.

Kier and his rulers only got ONE of them! Bubbo... The strongest Kier had ever fought.

Bubbo was the strongest of them all but had a small piece of land.

When the war was over Kier disguised himself as one of Dev's people.

Dev immediately got the liking of Kier and let him take Bubbo's land, not knowing he had just let their enemy grow and become strong again.

"There's no one left, Kier," Baablu said. "We killed them all."

Kier stepped closer thinking that this was his moment. Baablu was standing with his back against him.

"But what if there's someone out there seeking revenge?"

Kier was about to pull out his sword when Baablu turned slightly.

"Like you?" Baablu asked. Kier frowned.

"Like me, what? I'm the enemy?" Kier asked.

"Yeah, aren't you here to kill me?" Baablu asked.

How does he know? Kier thought and stepped closer. He placed a soft hand on Baablu's left shoulder.

Kier leaned closer and felt Baablu shiver when he breathed down his nape.

"Sure, I am," Kier said with a smirk and drew out his sword.

"HGGggg-ah!" Baablu groaned as Kier's sword cut through his back and out of his chest. "AAHHhh," Baablu hissed as Kier pushed him with his sword.

"Shhh," Kier hushed him as Baablu fumbled around with a sword sticking out of him. "You are so strong. You know that, right? A shame such power is wasted." Kier said when Baablu sank down onto a lectern.

"Ffffh-haa!" Baablu hissed as the lectern pushed the sword slightly back again.

"Don't panic, Baablu," Kier said softly and stroked Baablu's jaw. He pulled the sword out and Baablu started drowning in his own blood. "Death is good, right Baablu? You said that once, you know?"

Baablu hit the floor with a loud thud as he groaned and choked.

"You once said to me and so many others... that the ones that die find peace..." Kier said and stroked Baablu's hair before leaning down to him. "You will find peace... Since you can't find it while you're alive-"

Kier was cut off by a rough hand that grabbed him by the throat. He groaned as he forced the hand open. Kier smiled when Baablu's strength faded.

"I might have gone crazy, Baablu," Kier said and leaned further down. He looked into Baablu's eyes.