"So you going out with Nelly in that shit" I said muggin ha.

This bitch had on shorts that was damn near drawers and a tight ass shirt that looked like it was fah my lah niece, then she ain't have on no  bra.

I shook my head  and laughed tah myself.

"Know what Tee, fuck this and fuck you.. I ain't fah this shit all you do is lie.. I'm out" I said then walked towards the do'. She grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back.

"No baby wait, i-i... " I smacked my teeth and pushed ha off me.

"Watch out bruh " I said then left out the do'.

Fuck that hoe. My momma was right, but then again she always is. I been figured that bitch was doing something she aint want me tah know bout, but I tried tah give ha ass the benefit of the doubt. ion trust too many and I'd be damned if I let this broad make me look like a clown ass nigga.

I got in my car and sped off down the road. I was bout ta take the back street cause I saw bout three police cars, but then I saw they was at Devin house. I smacked my lips and turned back around going ova thea'.

His dumb ass always doing something. Even tho I wasn't really fuckin with him right na, that was still my nigga and I had tah look out fah him cause I knew his problem.

I pulled across the street from the house and watched what was going on, when I saw that girl from the sto'

I know damn well that ain't his girl...
Nah can't be.

Justine.

After I did everything I had to do with the police, they told me what was going to happen. But they suggested that I find somewhere else to stay until I decided if I wanted go get a restraining order on him.

I could fucking cry right now. I had no family to run to and now I couldn't even stay in my own home, because they basically told me to go into hiding. Since I didn't do much to get him locked up  but press charges they couldn't help me no further.
I thought they was the ones who was supposed to help me find somewhere to go. Shit I'd go as far as being put in witness protection, but according to the law, this wasn't that serious.

Well, fuck the police and the law. My life was on the fucking line and they wasn't doing shit. But what the Fuck was police good for these days?

Killing us all... day by day.

I turned around and slowly made my way back in the house. The smell of dry blood turned my stomach, it made me gag as I walked down the hall to my room so I could pack some stuff I may need.

I don't think imma ever come back here.

Too many bad memories. I thought I was finally free but this shit is only just beginning.

×

×

After I packed what I could carry, I put on some shoes, brushed my hair into a bun and was out the door all in a matter of 10 minutes. Shit I didn't want one of his boys to pop up, they drugged up asses weren't no better then him, I couldn't count on all ten of my fingers how many times he made me do shit with them... all because they wanted a lah taste. .

Shaking my head, I walked out the door and shut it then began to walk down the road. To where is what I didn't know.

"Ayye ma  c'mere" I looked up and saw the dude from the boutique sitting on the Hood of his car. I really didn't feel like being bothered with nobody, especially no nigga. I didn't trust nobody.

"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I kept walking. I wasn't even past him yet, this shit was heavy.

"Where you going " he asked hopping off the car. I sighed and rolled my eyes stopping in the street.

"Why do you wanna know, you don't even know me "

"I met'chu yesta'day rememba' " I shook my head no and began walking again.

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell" I lied.

"Is dat  so" he smiled walking next to me.

Damn why was he so tall with his handsome ass.

"How ya can fa'get all'is sexiness baybeh " I had to stop in my tracks as I took in his accent.

"What do you want" I said turning to him with a small smile.

"Honestly ma, I just wanna help ya" he said looking down at my bags. I folded my arms across my chest.

"Why, you don't... "

   "I know I don't know you stop fuckin saying that damn man" he said.

"OK what do you want from me, it has to be something " I said firmly, ain't no way In hell somebody, especially a nigga gone wanna help somebody if they didn't wanna be helped. He had to want something in return, they all did.

"I dont want shit from you ma, this jus what I do! Ion know why I care bout people but it's jus in me.. you oughtta be happy a nigga trinna help yo ass" he yelled causing me to flinch. I backed away and stared at him.

"Please don't hit me" I begged as tears filled my eyes. He frowned and tried to touch me, making me back away more.

"Aye aye I'm sorry fah screamin at cha but I ain't gone put my hands on you ma" he said raising his hands. I sighed and looked up at him.

"Why are you so persistent on helping me? I'm a stranger and if you don't want something from me then I just don't get it" I shrugged still keeping my distance just in case.

He huffed and walked away back to his car.

"Cause that's the way my mama raised me, help those who need it and my blessin' gone come thru regardless if they accept the help or not . .butchu right, I ain't gone help nobody dat' don't wanna be helped " he said walking backwards.

I just stood there looking at his all black Nissan maxima as he started it up.

Shit, I'd be a fool to walk away when he was trying to help me. I walked towards his car and he got out with a smile as he popped the trunk and put my bags in.

If it turned out that he was like Devin, then maybe this was the way my life was supposed to go.

I got in the passengers seat and he looked over at me with a smirk.

"I knew ya he stubborn ass was gone come, nah buckle up" he said. I did as I was told and leaned back with my eyes closed as the cool a/c blew.

"I don't even know your name" I mumbled as he drove off.

"August "

How is it going so far tho?