Intro/Rules

Greetings! While I am rather glad to find more lurkers in this place I must ask that you heed the sign on the wall, we have rules for a reason my dear ^^

1) NO NSFW

I specifically mean smut, obviously one of TF2's main selling points is the violence and the combat so stuff like gore, violence, and general vulgar topics will be on the table. Just no explicit smut, you can have it be implied, make jokes about it, and get a bit flirty but nothing more than that.

2) WAIT FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR OC BEFORE PROCEEDING

This is just a personal preference, depending on the OC I may deny it, this is purely due to the fact that our OCS may not mesh. Don't take it personally if I deny your OC, it's not a critique of your character it's merely so that the RP doesn't feel awkward or jarring in any way.

3) DO NOT MAKE ME PLAY ALL THE CANON CHARACTERS. 

Please take some on yourself, the same rule of most RP's applies, you play my love interest I play yours. But besides that take on at least three others as well.

4) DO NOT SPAM ME. 

If I don't respond wait at least 24 hours before tagging, I have a life outside of Wattpad and I may be busy. I myself will tag once every three days.

5) DON'T BE AFRAID TO CANCEL THE RP. 

If you lose interest then please let me know, I often lose interest in RP's and it sucks to just have someone bail on you. I may have some issues with this one due to the fact I suffer from ADHD and often have issues with executive dysfunction and starting and restarting tasks. But I will alert you when and if I lose interest.

6) YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE THE PROVIDED TEMPLATE. 

You can use your own template if you wish but do me a favor and offer more than just the basics. I want a detailed OC, not the bare minimum.

7) HATE THE CHARACTER NOT THE PERSON. 

I'm aware not everyone will fancy my characters and a lot of the time they won't be the nicest. Their paid killers, decency isn't something they practice very often. But I don't want your potential dislike of my own characters to extend to a dislike of me myself. Separate the OC from the RPer, please.

8) NO HATE/DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND. 

Ableism, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, or Transphobia will all NOT be tolerated. Most, if not all of my characters are queer, and despite that's not going to change even if TF2 is set in a less open time period. I actually took advantage of that for an interesting storyline, just don't be afraid to diversify the cast. Diversity makes characters interesting, and it could make for a very interesting story considering the timeline TF2 is working with.

Alright, run along now my fellow lurkers, I'll meet you on the other side!