'Mr. Schue? Can I say something? I just wanted to point out that, for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting Slusheed.' Finn told the group, getting up from his chair and walking to the front. Gaining some sort of cheer for the fact he brought up.

'I think the fact that I led the football team to a conference championship... might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now, and, just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity. You guys.
So I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch, and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us...' Finn explained to the group, now lacking the same reaction as before, because of his self centred comments.

'Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls.' Mercedes shut down what Finn believed to be charity work.

'I've kissed Finn, and can I just say, "Not worth a buck." I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs.' Santana added, making Nessa giggle.

'Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?' Finn questioned her, dismissing her comment.

'No, not really.'

'Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business.' Finn told her.

'Oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious.' Santana replied to him, hoping for some support from the club.

'I Kind of second that.' Nessa added, knowing it would back fire. After Santana quit the cheerios the girls spent more time together and it was always funny hearing Santana's insults.

'Actually, you're just a bitch.' Lauren said straight up, leading to an attempt from Mr Schue to shut it down.

'I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man.' Santana snapped back at her. While in reality it was Puck having eyes for Lauren.

'Okay, first of all, I'm not your man.' Puck told her.

'And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby.' Quinn jumped in.

'Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve-step program.' Tina added, Nessa laughed thinking back to that, making Zach try to keep her quiet.

'Wait, what?'

'You're addicted to vests.' Santana tried to explain to the teacher.

'The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play... the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole.' Rachel joined in, going a bit too hard on the insult, leaving the club in shock.

'Fine.' Santana said finally before leaving the classroom, upset.

'Santana.'

'Not been a good valentine's day so far.' Zach said to Nessa before pulling her out of her chair to find Santana.

❤