ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79 {ᖴᖇEEᗪOᗰ}🥗

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm your deputy. It's my job" I joke around with a smirk, earning a smile from the sheriff. He looks my face over as I see the cogs turning in his head. In a hopes to make him allow me, or allow himself help I rest my hands on top of his. "I promise I won't take over, just let me be there for you and to catch the little runner if he makes a dash for it." I suggest, or more calmly request in a hopes to take the pressure that Woody is putting on himself just a little.

I hold my hand out awaiting to shake is hand in agreement, and he lets out a sigh. "Alright, I'll accept your help. But don't feel you have to take over" Woody clasps my hand in a firm shake.

"I won't" I tell him in a sing-song voice while leading him back towards the centre of the room by his hand. "I just think another eyes on him will help."

...

Over the course of the day, we head out in the family RV and make our way across town. Bonnie was strapped into her car seat with was sat at the little dining table where she had a couple of us toys gather around as we drove and watch her colour in. Of course Forky was by her side the entire time, and of course every trash bin he saw he just gravitated towards, like a magnetic force.

Everything Bonnie would turn around in the morning, Forky would inch towards the edge of the table and Woody would grab him or hook his boot around him. Bonnie just wouldn't notice the little movements he'd make,even when Woody had to lunge at the spork to get him to stop, Bonnie simply help up Forky and placed him on her paper airplane she was crafting.

When the RV stoped at a Dinoco to refill and stretch some legs Forky to the opportunity to jump at the bin inside. Woody was quick on his tail and fetched the half in fork and shoved him away at arms length. For a moment it was a little funny to see the desperate little toy fighting the sheriff hard. He had the bin above his head and a boot pushing the fork away. After having my giggle I jump down and swoop the fork up into my arms as Woody gets an ideas as to what to Dow it's it. As the RV gets moving again, we ditch it out the back window, we should finally have some peace.

But I was so wrong. At the lunch stop Bonnie had chosen of course Forky and surprisingly Woody to play with outside. I feel so excited for him as it's a little big rarer for him to be chosen exclusively by Bonnie, and not just as a filler character or even at all. I was watching an enjoying the moment she was having, sat on the pavement before one of her parents called her over and she placed her two toys on the ground for the moment. I don't even think Forky's back his the ground before he was up and running towards the purple bin. It was a little funny seeing Woody chase after him with sauce packets over hits boots. He slipped and wobbled before galloping his arms around as he glided after the fork. I don't think an ice skater is in Woody's near future.

At a quick afternoon stop Bonnie hopped out the RV door, and Forky thought he was quick to follow. But this time I was right behind him. Just as he leaped out the door I wrapped a hand around his spine and yanked him right back inside as Bonnie turns to run right back inside. That one was a little too close for comfort.

We stayed there for a little longer as the afternoon dragged on and it was like a constant game of chase-y between the fork and Woody. I wasn't able to stay too close to grab Forky I'd I had too because Bonnie had me in her hand all afternoon, playing around on the grass. But from the tiny little snippets I saw of the two it was like a chase scene from one of those old cartoons we use to watch with Andy.

The sun started to set and Bonnie had gathered all us toys she had played with on the grass and brought hem back to the RV, but once again she goes looking for Forky, only to find him by the step beside Woody.

At least while we were driving it wasn't so bad, Forky didn't really have to far to go or anything to keep his eye on to be driven to join. It was just to stops that were the most nerve wracking at the point, and I'm sure that just like last night, Forky was keep the fight up all night. Which is going to be all okay, I'm happy to take the night shift if it means that Woody can just relax. Even if it's for a few hours.