𝓗𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓪

TW: Swearing and murder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cellbit POV:

It's been a couple months since Bobby died. Richarlyson's been doing well, though he keeps on having those episodes he told me about at the mental institution. He's made a new friend named dapper, I've been sending him to his house while I worked. Roier hasn't came to visit the castle. Why do I care anyways?

Someone rings the doorbell.

"I'll go get it!" Richarlyson yelled running down the stairs to get the door.

Richarlyson talks to the person at the door, but I can faintly hear what they're saying. "Who is it?" I yelled to Richarlyson.

"It's Dapper and his dad is here to hangout as well!" Richarlyson says yelling back at me.

I walk to the front door. "Come on in," I say to Dapper and his dad. Dapper looks exactly like his dad. He wears a black and red hoodie, his skin is a black, grayish color, his eyes are all white and he wears glasses, he also has horns. I swear I recognize him from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.

"We can go to my room!" Richarlyson says dragging Dapper by his hand, up to his room.

"We can sit in the living room," I say walking away and going to the living room while Dapper's dad follows behind me. I sit on the couch while bad sits on the couch in front of me. There was an awkward silence until I finally spoke.

"I never caught your name, what is it?" I asked him.

"You can call me Bad," he says to me. What a weird name.

"Nice to meet you Bad! My name is Cellbit," I say trying to sound more cheerful.

"Richarlyson told me a lot about you," He says observing me.

"Really? What did he say?" I asked him wondering what Richarlyson could've said.

"He told me how you guys were in a mental institution before and how you've been to jail," Bad says squinting his eyes.

"Yeah, I was in jail for a while," I chuckled.

"Do you remember anything from before you went to jail or when you were younger?"

"Not really," I say with uncertainty.

"Have you ever tried to remember?" He asked me. These questions are oddly weird to ask someone you just met. Why does my past matter to him anyways? But I try to think. What happened in my past?

I sit in the middle of a forest as I sob. I don't know where I am and I'm starving. I can't die like this I'm only 16.

"Hello?" A person says from behind me. I turn around.

"Hello?" I say to the man standing in front of me.

"My name is BadBoyHalo but you can call me Bad," He says lending me a hand to get up. I grab his hand and I get up.

"Cellbit," I say to him.

"You can come with me if you want, but it's not safe here. People are going to attack soon."

"I don't have anywhere else to go so I guess I will go with you."

"Great! Follow me!" He said as he started to walk away. I follow behind him.

We get to a random little cabin in the middle of nowhere.  He opens the front door and I walk in as well. The cabin looked pretty cozy but it was small.

"I will go make some coffee, take a seat at the dining room table," He says pointing to the dining room. I sit down at one of the seats and wait. It's pretty weird that he would let a stranger into his home.