𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬

Isabella woke up to a dull ache in her lower abdomen, a familiar sensation signaling the arrival of her period. Groaning softly, she turned over in bed, hoping to find a comfortable position to ease the cramps. But no matter how she shifted, the pain persisted, a relentless throb that seemed to radiate through her entire body.

Sighing, Isabella reluctantly pushed herself out of bed, feeling the weight of fatigue settling over her. She knew she had a busy day ahead, with errands to run and household chores to complete. But right now, all she wanted was to curl up in bed and escape the discomfort.

As she made her way to the bathroom, Isabella caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Dark circles under her eyes spoke of a restless night, and her normally vibrant energy seemed to have dimmed. But she squared her shoulders, determined not to let her period cramps get the best of her.

In the kitchen, Isabella brewed herself up a cup of herbal tea, hoping its soothing warmth would ease the pain. She added a touch of honey and took a slow sip, relishing the comforting heat that spread through her body. The gentle aroma of chamomile filled the air, calming her frayed nerves.

Next, Isabella decided to do some light stretching exercises to help loosen her tense muscles. She rolled out her yoga mat and moved through a series of gentle poses, focusing on her breath and the sensation of her body moving.

Heeseung, her loving husband, entered the room just as Isabella was finishing her yoga routine. He noticed the furrow of her brow and the way she seems to be holding herself slightly tense.

"Isabella, are you okay?" Heeseung asked, his voice filled with concern.

Isabella offered him a small smile, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Just dealing with some cramps," she admitted, her voice tinged with discomfort. "But I'm trying to work through them."

Heeseung's expression softened, and he crossed the room to wrap his arms around Isabella from behind. "I'm sorry you're in pain, love," he murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Isabella leaned back into his embrace, grateful for his comforting presence. "Just having you here is enough," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

But Heeseung wasn't one to sit idly by while his wife was in pain. "How about a hot water bottle?" he suggested, his voice filled with warmth. "Or maybe a cozy blanket to curl up with on the couch?"

Isabella smiled gratefully at him, touched by his thoughtfulness. "That would be wonderful," she said, her voice softening with relief.

Heeseung quickly fetched a hot water bottle and a soft blanket, arranging them on the couch for Isabella. He guided her to sit down, tucking the blanket around her shoulders and placing the warm water bottle against her abdomen.

Isabella sighed in contentment as the soothing heat seeped into her skin, easing the tension in her muscles. She leaned back against the cushions, closing her eyes and letting out a soft sigh of relief.

Heeseung sat down next to her, his presence a comforting anchor in the midst of her discomfort. He reached out gently to rub her back, his touch light and soothing.

"You're doing great, sweetheart," Heeseung said softly, his voice filled with love and admiration. "I know it's tough, but you're so strong. I'm here for you always."

Tears welled up in Isabella's eyes at his words, touched by his unwavering support. She turned to him, burying her face in his chest as the tears began to fall.

Heeseung held her close, wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head, murmuring words of love and comfort as Isabella cried.

After a while, Isabella's tears began to subside, leaving her feeling emotionally drained but lighter somehow. She pulled back slightly to look up at Heeseung, her eyes shimmering with gratitude.

"Thank you, Heeseung," Isabella whispered, her voice filled with emotion. "For everything."

Heeseung brushed a gentle kiss against her forehead, his love for her shining in his eyes. "Always, my love," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Feeling a deep sense of peace settle over her, Isabella leaned into Heeseung's embrace once more. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth and love of her husband, she knew that she could get through anything, even the toughest of period cramps.

Together, the day in the quiet comfort of their shared love, finding solace in each other's presence. And as Isabella closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep against Heeseung's chest, she felt a deep sense of gratitude for the unwavering support and love that he offered her, day in and day out.