mrperfect💙
always in yo feelings

i blocked him as soon as i saw them three dots appear, "anarielle where is my bank card!!"

"bitch that is not my name" i made a face coming around my bed to put my phone on the charger. "i don't know."

binky slow self busted out laughing obnoxiously, getting closer and closer to my room.

"max fought markia" i said.

"look, look, look."

i took awhile checking the rest of my missed messages while i was in school.

"loookkkk"

I smacked my lips looking up from my phone to her.

binky flashing me her titties, jumping up and down

"ughh!" i let out caught off guard, looking away quickly. "you need to start taking them adhd meds, you going buck wild on my momma."

Her laughter grew louder irritating the fuck out me. "get outttt"

"shut uppp" she came plopping down on my bed. "you had a good day at schooll?"

"no. you heard me though."

"yeah, max?. who she fought?"

"markia."

"max got that?"

"yeah she got the most hits in, i had to jump in though." i explained, "kori was just on the sidelines watching, she not a fighter that's what gets her off with me. i thought i was going to have to run a fade with niy again. bitch wasn't there."

"prepare for that call from aryn in 3 2 1." binky laying against my pillows, kicked up scrolling on her phone in my bed.

"she blocked me." i shrugged

"ohh she don't play bout her bitch. max blocked too?."

i shook my head "i don't know i got dropped off before i noticed, i'm finna call max."

"you better stop getting involved with they little shit, fuck around ruin the friendship."

a couple honks heard outside.

"i'm over it." I said, going over to peek out my blinds. mani's car sitting out front. "hold up." leaving away from the window to go get my shoes back.

"who is that?"

"that's mani and kacey across the street."

"oh."

"you wanna go smoke?" i asked, stepping into my shoes. hearing my phone ring from a text.

"yeah, you got woods?"

"we gotta go get some." i looked at my lockscreen notifications.

"granny or mommy be taking our shit on the set"

bbyarynn🤍
kia said she want her fair ones