-regretful secrets-

Here I am walking home with Kensuke to my apartment. I wasn't going to bring him in or anything, but Kensuke said he wasn't leaving until he saw it, he said that's what best friends do. I couldn't say no to Kensuke. I knew Kensuke wouldn't make fun of me or anything, he was just worried about his mom. Nobody besides Kousuke knew about his mom's personal business. Heck Kousuke didn't even know the full story yet. "This is it ken." 'Oh! Masa!! let me walk you to the door!' "Umm idk ken it's only a couple stairs, I'll be fine." 'But masaaaa, I won't go inn! please!!' I'm not sure more than two people can fit in my Livingroom with how trashed it is after yesterday... I sighed as me and him walked up my stairs. "Ok ken this is my stop I'll see you tomorrow for the dinner at your place." 'Yep! see you masa!' I smiled as he walked down the stairs. He really was too good for me. I could already hear her inside. Shes been getting worse. Shes almost hit him. I don't know what happened, but I have to go straight to my room. She can't see me in this state...I don't know what she'll do. "Masi! is that you? I told you I didn't want you home today you brat! why can't you listen to anything I say! it was one task! ONE TASK!" I could smell the alcohol in her breath as she limped closer towards me. I was backed up into the railing. I'm scared. "I do everything for us, I can't have you home and ruining my work! Next time this happens I'll let you do my job for me!!" *smack!* She slapped me..she just slapped me. It felt like all those years of waiting for her were for nothing. I tried my best. I didn't want things to go back to how they were before I met Kensuke. He hadn't known he was sobbing of sitting on the ground. All he knew was that he failed. And it felt awful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kensuke hadn't meant to spy on his best friend. He just wanted to see his friend walk inside. Everyone had been getting worried about Masahiro. It seemed he was getting less and less sleep. He had been telling everyone he just had extra shifts at his job. Kensuke hadn't known his mom was like...that. He was stuck in place as his strong and very caring friend was sobbing on the ground. He didn't know what to do. So, he did what he did best. Butt in and try to comfort him.

"Masa..are you ok?" His friend quickly stood up and wiped his face. "Huh? No, I'm fine just catching a cold." "Masa, you don't have to lie to me. I'm here for you, I can listen if you want?" "No! I'm fine I promise. it's nothing anyone needs to worry about, really." "But masa...I saw what she just did." His friend looked absolutely horrified. "Please don't tell anyone! I promise this doesn't happen a lot. I swear it! So please just don't tell anyone!" His friend was sobbing again. he felt horrible. He knew he should probably tell someone, but he trusts his friend. He'll keep his mouth shut just this once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe Kensuke saw that! Nobody can know. I'm going to be just fine by myself. Damnit! I have nowhere to crash tonight though. God I'm so tired, the back alley behind the apartments should work. I've slept there before. I think my old emergency bag is still hidden back there anyway. It's not that sketchy but I would diffidently prefer my bedroom any day. I need to wake up early tomorrow if I want to get ready and still make it to school in time. This is gonna be a rough night.

I woke up to sunbeams in my eyes. "Jeez, to bright." ugh. time to get ready, I quickly made my way to the bathroom to shower. "huh-its already bruised? Guess I have to use ma's makeup. I haven't had to do this since elementary school. "Time to head out." I locked up the place and quickly made my way to class. It will be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm worried about masa. If he doesn't show up today, I'll tell my brother. What if his mom did something again? Did he find a good place to sleep? Ouh thinking too much is killing him. "Hm? Darling what's the matter?" "Oh! Asa its nothing, just want to know if masa is coming today." "(•︵•)" "it's not like that! it's just something happened, and I want to know if he's ok." "May i ask what happened?" "it's not that big of a deal I'm just thinking too much." "Hm ok?"