The Grand Line is so scary, how can he still sleep?

In this case, he must first get up and practice without stopping.

Zoro sat up straight and looked at the Armament Haki training manual, the book only shows the basic steps to feel it, the rest has to be done on his own.

[Alright, with the system rewards, I directly fooled Zoro. ]

[This way, you can encourage everyone to start practicing. ]

[It is estimated that when we face Crocodile, he will be very surprised. ]

[In this case, I don't need to contribute to the entire process. This time it took a lot of energy to save Kaya. ]

[I don't know if Kaya will be deeply moved, but with a simple hug now, I feel that Kaya is the best. ]

[Kaya is a total beauty who would not be easily tempted, it would be great to be able to wake up with her by my side every morning, I feel that there is hope for the future. ]

[She is simply the best candidate to be a good wife and mother in the future!]

Evan's heart skipped a beat, but the girls were not calm. Kaya's face was blushing.

Can these things be written casually?

It's too embarrassing to wake up with a husband as handsome as Evan every day. She used to think about the scene after marriage, but this kind of scene is completely different from what she thought.

Isn't this something very sweet?

Kaya felt a little moved in her heart.

"Ahem, Evan is such a frank guy, you better not take him seriously." Nami looked at Kaya, extremely surprised, and immediately suppressed random thoughts about this guy.

If Kaya went with them, wouldn't it be dangerous?

Do you still want to go to sea with this guy?

"It's okay Nami, I know Mr. Evan better, he won't talk nonsense so I'll do my best to be a good wife and mother." Kaya's face blushed, but there was an inexplicable light in her eyes.

What Evan said was not very serious.

But how to stop a young woman's longing for a man?

"..."

What do you know?

This boy just came into this world, he just started writing in the diary, what do you know?

Especially this bastard who says one thing and thinks another.

You have no idea which side of this guy is real.

Nami put her hand to her face helplessly, she had been wandering by the sea for years. Therefore, over time she managed to judge people with the naked eye.

So she can judge that this guy wants to be surrounded by pure beauties all the time. There are often sweet words coming out of his mouth, and his handsome appearance makes people not feel that something is wrong.

But for her, that's just a facade.

It's not like she likes Evan.

Right?
...

"Thunder punishment!" When Luffy was about to deliver the final blow, lightning fell from the sky and landed on Kuro's body.

*Boom!*

The ground exploded!

A curtain of dust covered the area. After a moment it cleared and Kuro could be seen, his entire body was singed, and his eyes were completely white, luckily he was still breathing, he just fainted.

Luffy had a question mark on his face, but he didn't expect Evan to steal his enemy in the end.

"Let's let the villagers take care of this guy so they can exchange him for some money." Evan pointed to Kuro, who had fainted and said.

"Yes, they are giving us a ship after all." Luffy nodded in approval, it would be very troublesome if they didn't pay.

Although Luffy is not in the habit of paying, if he has the money he will give it so if this pirate could be exchanged for a ship, it would be a great thing.

Evan took Nami and Kaya back to the mansion, and Kaya gathered her guards.

Then in the evening, she invited Evan and others to have a nice meal here.

During this period, Luffy always had problems due to his appetite so this time, he was finally able to eat a serious meal.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Evan." Kaya walked to Evan's side and said.