Prologue

"Did you see that scene with Mikey?" you ask, your eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "He's just so intense and... hot!"

Your bestie nods in agreement. "Oh, definitely! But for me, it's Takemichi. The way he fights for his future and the ones he loves is just so... swoon-worthy!"

You both laugh, comparing notes on your favorite moments and scenes featuring your favorite characters. "And don't get me started on Draken!" you add. "His protective nature and badass attitude make him a total heartthrob!"

Your bestie leans in, a mischievous glint in their eye. "I know, right? But I also can't help but appreciate Hakkai's quiet strength and charm. He's such a complex character, and I love that about him!"

"I am dying for big boys Taiju, Benkei, South, Muto, and Mochi!" You exclaimed as you kicked your feet slightly.

You exchange knowing smiles, enjoying the shared appreciation for these hot and charming characters from Tokyo Revengers.

"What about Pah-chin?" you suggest, grinning at the mention of the fan-favorite character your bestie. "He's definitely got his own unique charm, even if he's a bit of a wildcard!"

Your bestie chuckles. "I can't help but adore him, despite his quirks. And let's not forget about Chifuyu! He is our cutie potato 🥔. If I could, I would have pinched his cheeks."

As the conversation flows, you discuss more characters, each one bringing something unique and exciting to the table. The lively banter continues, and you both share your favorite moments and scenes featuring them.

Suddenly, your bestie changes the topic, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Hey, do you believe in shifting?"

You pause for a moment, considering the question. "I'm not sure. I mean, I've heard about it, but I don't think it's real. It's just a fun idea for fanfiction, you know?"

Your bestie nods, seeming to accept your answer. "Yeah, I guess so. But it's interesting to think about how characters from Tokyo Revengers might be different if they could shift into animals or something else."

"Hopefully not into alphas or that kind of shit." You joked as your friend spit her drink out right on your face, causing you also to spot your on her as you both are dying of laughter meanwhile the customers are like: 💀🤨

You both laugh, acknowledging the absurdity of the concept but still finding it entertaining to imagine. You both love Tokyo Revengers a lot and talk about it 24/7. You have loving parents, four brothers, and two younger sisters and none of them are bitchy towards you. Your bestie, Frank, who is your childhood friend adores you and you both did grew up together from diapers to 15.

She always stood on your side and never let anyone hurt you or talk shit about you. She is like a big sister to you.

As you both talk about the characters, a sudden commotion outside the coffee shop catches your attention. "What's going on there?" You ask her curiously as you both see people watching out the window in panic. You both rush to the window, seeing a young kid crossing the street at a red light, oblivious to the oncoming truck. Panic sets in as you realize the danger the child is in. 'Why are they standing and doing nothing?'

Without hesitation, you jump up and bolt out the door, your heart racing. You know you need to save the child, and with a burst of adrenaline, you sprint towards him. Frank follows closely behind, calling out to him to stop.

Just as the truck is about to hit the child, you reach him and push him out of the way. The impact of the truck crashing into you sends you flying, your body crumpling under the force. In that moment, you feel a mix of pain and relief – pain for yourself, but relief that you saved the child.