Arguing

TW: Blood, cuts and bruises

Note: I am a terrible writer, this is my first Wattpad story! Dw it's gonna get spicy... maybe?

Charlie has been pleading for hours to let Lucifer and Alastor be in charge of the hotel while she and the other hotel staff members went out for a vaction. "Pleasee?" Charlie whined. "Just for a week!" She begged one more time, giving Lucifer the puppy eyes. "You'll maybe even get along with him!"

"Alright. Fine." Lucifer groaned. "But just for a week, I'm only doing this for you, Char-char."

"Oh my god dad! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" Charlie squealed as she jumped up and down, hugging her dad tightly.

"A-alright, just, stay safe and make sure you didn't forget anything. Just call me if you need me, okay?" Charlie let go of her dad to walk over to her luggage, along with the others who were already out the front door.

"Alright, will do. Just don't kill each other!" Charlie grinned, and she grabbed her luggage tightly. "Bye dad!" She waved at Lucifer. "Don't wreck the hotel, please!"

"Don't worry, I won't cause havoc. I'll keep this hotel just the way it is." Lucifer said as Charlie dragged her luggage out of the front double doors. Lucifer waved for the last time before Charlie was completely out of his sight. The blonde sighed as he shut his eyes and hoped for the best for his little Char-char.

"Greetings your majesty!" Alastor said with a annoyed tone.

Lucifer jumped before slowly turning around to see a tall red radio demon with glaring eyes.

"Who are you to sneak up on me like that?!" Lucifer growled while Alastor was fidgeting with his long, sharp, claws.

"Now now, no need to get so angry, hm?" Alastor grinned as he held Lucifer's shoulder, calming him down. "Charlie did say we shouldn't kill each other and get along for once. Your always fighting over who's the better dad, it's like your jealous." The radio demon grinned wider in annoyance, hoping for an answer.

"There's no way I'm going to be getting along with you.. I'm only not gonna kill you because of Charlie's sake, or else you'll be dead right now." The shorter man swatted Alastor's hand off of him.

"I've figured that already! You really are shorter than me, huh? What makes you the ruler of hell?" Alastor leaned down as he smirked at Lucifer which made them at eye level. "Do I need to stand like this for you to see me? Or do I need to crouch all the way down?" This obviously made Lucifer angry, who was starting to get sick of the radio demon.

"Just.. Leave me alone. It's better if we don't interact with each other." The blonde turned away from the radio demon as he was now facing the elevator.

"Anger issues, hm?" Alastor chuckled a slight bit once again, as Lucifer headed towards the elevator and got inside. The blonde pressed the thirteenth floor, refusing to make any eye contact with Alastor. When the elevator's door closed shut, Alastor disappeared into his room and took his coat off. He immediately touched the scar he got across his chest from Adam, as he growled remembering he broke his staff and gave him the scar. Alastor groaned as he sat down on the chair, trying to maintain his breath, as he was bleeding out.

"My my, that's not very healthy, is it?" Lucifer appeared into Alastor's room out of the blue, right behind the chair he was in.

"W-why are you here?! Get out!" Alastor jumped out of his chair, trying to hide his scar, as he backed away.

"Well, you see, Charlie told me to take care of this hotel, and if she knows that her little friend is injured, that wouldn't be very pleasant, would it?" Lucifer replied, trying to get closer to Alastor.