When we arrived, we sluggishly walked through the airport like zombies and had to split up in two different taxis. Cedric was too scared to give me a proper good-bye, so we just waved at each other and went our separate ways.

Later, I received a text message from regretting not giving me a hug.

At the apartment building, I went up to my floor and knocked on the door when I arrived, hoping Jin was home since I hadn't bothered to even text anyone since I left the airport.

Luckily, he was. Jin opened the door, smiling, his eyes staring down at me from up there in his great height. "Roomie! Dang, I missed you so much!" He stepped aside and let me in.

"Missed you too."

"How was the trip?"

"Sunny."

I was surprised to see two others sitting on the couch. They were both guys and had this serious look on their faces.

"Guys, this is my roommate, Lucian," Jin said. "Lucian, these are my friends from school. I don't know if I told you already, but school is over."

"Hey," I said to them, trying not to sound awkward. They just nodded in my direction. Jin followed me into my room as I dropped my things on the bed and began to unpack.

"Please don't tell Amani," he said under his breath. "I'm not supposed to have people over."

"I won't," I promised.

I remembered Amani asking me to tell her everything her brother did, but honestly I felt bad for Jin. He deserved to have his life and his friends without family members butting in. As long as he wasn't doing something reckless and stupid, my mouth would be shut.

Jin sat on the edge of my bed, watching me put away my things. "Did you do anything fun besides getting sun?"

"Too many things your innocent ears shouldn't hear," I joked.

Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, so you fucked around," he said, clearly annoyed by my comment. "You seeing someone?"

I thought for a moment before responding, realizing I couldn't say one of their names. This was going to be a little harder, especially if my soft brain gets a little too comfortable. I might blurt out something I wasn't supposed to. "Yeah, I'm seeing two guys."

There was a confused expression on his face. "T-Two?"

"Yeah, one of them is Cedric. The other you don't know."

"Cedric? Cedric?"

"Cedric," I repeated.

He shuffled his hands in the air. "Hold up, turn it back. You're seeing the Cedric, and also another dude?"

"Yes."

"I'm confused."

I gave Jin a stare down. "I'm dating two guys. One of them is Cedric, who you know."

"I've never thought about dating multiple people before. How is it?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I emptied my stuff and neatly packed everything back to where it belonged. "I'm new to it. We made it official over the week."

Jin's eyes went wide all of the sudden. "Wait, so the fucking was with both of them? Like all three of you?"

I stared coldly, not enjoying this conversation. "Yeah."

"Wow. Must have been intense. And nice, I guess."

"What about you? What did you do while I was gone?"