Arc 10 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the NPC Boss

Começar do início

In addition, Liu Feng's half-sister Liu Jinjin also did a lot of disgusting things.

For example, while she was swaying the original owner, asking him to buy equipment, clothes, and props for her, she also hooked up with another rich man in the game, and even asked the rich man to secretly teach the original owner a lesson for her.

For another example, she knew that there was a girl in the game who had a crush on the original owner, so she deliberately found trouble, started a fight with her, and then confused right and wrong in front of the original owner, asking the original owner to teach him a lesson.

Su Yu suddenly felt that in this mission world, it was the original owner who should be spread the wisdom. How could a person be so stupid?

Su Yu held his forehead and smiled, startling the ball: "Master host, are you okay?"

Su Yu stopped laughing after a few times, but there was still a playful arc on the corner of his mouth: "I'm okay, that's all. I think the next period of time will be very interesting."

It's really interesting to be able to slap someone in the face again.

"Yeah." Although he didn't grasp the point of his host's laughter, Yuanqiu still agreed twice.

"How is the hero doing now?" Su Yu asked again.

When asked this question, Yuanqiu rarely got stuck, because this mission world was completely chosen according to the requirements of its own host, so there was no actual male protagonist.

But since his host asked this question, Yuanqiu had to answer. He could only shake his head and said: "It should be pretty good. No one can conquer that kind of existence."

Su Yu smiled slightly, and now he really didn't. Man can conquer it, but it will be there in the future because he comes.

Having obtained the memory of the original owner and understanding what time point he was in now, Su Yu quickly got up from the bed, went to wash up and have breakfast, then lay back directly on the bed and put on the holographic helmet.

His eyes went dark at first, and the next moment, Su Yu was in a very noisy market. There were many people setting up stalls around him, including those selling equipment, clothes, materials and props.

Su Yu was not in a hurry to do anything else and opened his own game information first.

Player ID: 666666 (This is the unique identification of the authenticated player and cannot be changed. This information is only visible to the player)

Player Nickname: Yishuizhang

Player Occupation: Hunter

Player Level: Level 66

Player Marriage: None

Wealth Value: 6666666 Gold Coins

Su Yumo Touching his chin, the ID is good, the level is good, and the wealth value is 6. He is very satisfied, but there is still a name missing in the marriage field, which must be filled in as soon as possible.

Su Yu glanced at the game information again, and without hesitation clicked on the option to change the nickname, changing [Yi Shui Shang] to [Su Zha Cang Qiong], and then sent a few server-wide red messages.

[Player Yi Shui Shang has been renamed Su Zha Cang Qiong! ! ! 】

【Player Yi Shui Shang has been renamed Su Zha Cang Qiong! ! ! ]

...

The rows of bold red letters made Yuan Fan feel embarrassed. Isn't my host really ashamed of this nickname?